• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Paulie now claiming him and Mayweather set Conor up!

Then why was he so upset when the footage leaked? Why did he claim that he was pushed? I thought the whole point was to deceive everyone with false hopes? From the very beginning he has downplayed Conor's abilities so none of this even adds up. What a lame excuse pulled out of left field. And it took him this long to come up with this shit too. The guy is trying so hard to save face. A bruised and battered face.

Then why was he so upset when the footage leaked? Why did he claim that he was pushed? I thought the whole point was to deceive everyone with false hopes? From the very beginning he has downplayed Conor's abilities so none of this even adds up. What a lame excuse pulled out of left field. And it took him this long to come up with this shit too. The guy is trying so hard to save face. A bruised and battered face.
definition of bitch move. wikileak his oscar de la homo.

I don't think Paulie is the mole. I think he knows who the mole is but I don't think that it's really him. This is mainly to stir up more shit with Conor and help Paulie's chances of making this fight between him and McGregor.

hell no. make me, i wanna know.

cyber square up with me, i'll grape vine nail ur illiterate skull into elbow powder.
I can't MAKE you stop being a salty bitch, you have to want that shit for yourself.

Wait... you're from Florida...are you on Flakka right now, 'cause that would explain a lot.

On the serious side, if what Paulie is saying here is true, I would be very disappointed in him.
I think this is him playing games.

Wow! that Snake, to go behind McGregors back and give him tips/strategy. I wonder how much Mayweather paid him.

LOL this whole thing has gone full WWF.

Fuck! I fucking knew it! My boy Conner got set up. These guys are too good, man.

Mayweather usually about making a fight big ...... just really hurt the amount of buys they get imo.. Stupid move by May as this if true just makes it looks like more of a joke.

Floyd is a known cheater. I'm not surprised at all by this.

Wow! that Snake, to go behind McGregors back and give him tips/strategy. I wonder how much Mayweather paid him.

Art of war lol

You know like in a real fight

and the different style, strange technique to surprise floyed theories fly out the window with conor sparring partner giving all details... it looks like he didn't train seriously, he should hvae choose better partners
Paulie was far from being a sparring partner LOL

He was brought in to box Conor. And as the reports about have come out, it wasn't the most clean rounds of boxing. He wanted to toy with Paulie while humiliating him to the world.

All of this does seem like we're back in Middle School.

In any event, Paulie's saving grace is that if Conor ever fought him in a Boxing ring, Conor would get cut up and stopped.

I can't MAKE you stop being a salty bitch, you have to want that shit for yourself.

Wait... you're from Florida...are you on Flakka right now, 'cause that would explain a lot.

On the serious side, if what Paulie is saying here is true, I would be very disappointed in him.
I think this is him playing games.
your avatar is the worst William Kentridge ever. but you're on an mma forum, so root for the man who is stepping to the stage of contending to be the greatest fighter of your lifetime. people respect Mayweather's incredible boxing skill, but it's not possible to like the little shit who will probably die broke and alone. Conor says a lot of things that are disrespectful of great fighters and it upsets people, plus he's not fighting some righteously tough dudes who deserve their spotlights, and i can understand how that upsets people. but this is an amazing achievement. you're depravedly salty if you don't appreciate that.

If I was Floyd I wouldn't listen to anything Paulie says. Other than the fact he still is probably concussed, you're messing with a real don trained by real dons. They are always one step ahead.

Publicity stunt by Mayweather, but a rather dumb one. Making the fight look like more of a mismatch.

Back