Mayweather vs McGregor

Conor was game and did much better than I expected.

That was fun.

can anyone cliff notes the post fight interview? my stream cut out

I'd give 2 maybe 3 rounds to conor
My post from the Boxing forum:

I had Conor winning 5-1 or 4-2 after the first 6, and then he won another around, maybe the 8th.

Even though it was an early stoppage, Conor's cardio was done, which meant he was a sitting duck.

Post fight Mayweather says their game plan was perfect but conor was better than he anticipated.

Conor says well done but the fight was stopped early he was OK and that Mayweather isn't very fast or strong

Much respect to Conor for looking better than I ever thought he could.

Hit the 33.5u bet on -265, lost about 6-7u on GTD and Floyd DEC plays live though, and my hedges. Still a profit on this freakshow, and more fun than I expected

image.jpeg Not gonna act like a wasn't nervous early

anyone know the compubox punch totals? did late bets on conor O39.5 O49.5 O79.5 hehe.. small but still, the last one was +700

apparently 111 strikes landed by conor, weee

Look at what the sore loser just tweeted after Conor lost.

Aldo is such a joke.

think i won 7u after all was said and done, even tho almost all of my action was on mcgregor & mcgregor props prefight, lol.

0.3u 10-12 +665, live betting floyd, and late bets on conor strikes landed overs were the keys

would've made more if it went 12, tho :p assuming the +39.5 would cover

Look at what the sore loser just tweeted after Conor lost.

Aldo is such a joke.

Wow. Trump wouldn't even tweet that shit.

Didn't Aldo predict Mcgoat would get slaughtered

Where's Kellermen at?

Conor just made himself the biggest combat star right now with that loss

One judge gave Conor three rounds out of ten, probably fair to give him two at most. You could tell his power was gone already by the third, it was apparent on Floyd's body language aswell that he knew the power was gone and that Conor wasn't moving his feet as much anymore.

Conor's cardio will never be impressive and it's highly unlikely he ever learns to pace himself, force him to work for two or so rounds in mma while conserving energy yourself and he's open all day after that. Kid has heart though i'll give him that.

One judge gave Conor three rounds out of ten, probably fair to give him two at most. You could tell his power was gone already by the third, it was apparent on Floyd's body language aswell that he knew the power was gone and that Conor wasn't moving his feet as much anymore.

Conor's cardio will never be impressive and it's highly unlikely he ever learns to pace himself, force him to work for two or so rounds in mma while conserving energy yourself and he's open all day after that. Kid has heart though i'll give him that.

Lost a hell of a lot live betting Conor and GTD because I was hammered but nothing I would have done sober.

Still came out way ahead on all the overs for conor landed punches that was easy money and I hit them fairly hard

Drunk me*

Love you degenerate fucks... fuck boxing let's keep crushing mma

Turned out to be a pretty good fight.

Mayweather never fights like that. Was strange to see him on the offensive after the first three. He did exactly what he said he'd do.

Conor did a great job. He lasted longer than I thought. He picked the perfect guy in Mayweather. Way past his prime. Not a dangerous puncher. Defensive. Conor was able to showcase his counter punching and unorthodox style

Hope you guys cleaned up like I did.

Look forward to seeing mac back in the cage where he belongs

Btw I think mac won 4-5 rounds. It was actually close

Anyone that thinks Conor did great and actually had a shot of winning has been duped. Well played to both performers putting on an entertaining contest for the marks.

Back