Idiots who picked conor. Come here and eat crow

I'm here, my boy lost, it happens, and I can't say I didn't see that happening, would of been nice for Conor to win, but Floyd was the better man and the veteran experience on Floyd's side showed.

Overall Conor has nothing to hang his head for, he did pretty good, and I would like to think earned the respect of some of the boxing community.

Last edited:
Crows are delicious. Goes well with this modelo negro.
Fun fight congrats Floyd backers

<DisgustingHHH>
Am I supposed to feel bad about 0-0 novice goes toe to toe with boxing GOAT ??

I didn't pick Conor but he did better than I thought. I thought he needed a lucky left hand punch to even hang in there for the opening rounds.

I didn't pick Conor but he did better than I thought. I thought he needed a lucky left hand punch to even hang in there for the opening rounds.
he landed a few punches that didn't even bother Floyd . Look at conors face then look at Floyd , just domination

he landed a few punches that didn't even bother Floyd . Look at conors face then look at Floyd , just domination

Floyd's face never cuts or bruises much. But Conor landed some decent shots. More than I thought he would.

But yeah the way he takes the punches on the gloves is incredible.

People who actually picked Conor to win = dumbest motherfuckers this site has ever seen.

Cherish this victory boxing purists. A Novice took your goat to the 10th Rd and lost on an early stoppage.

Congratulations lol

Last edited:
Dominated jesus
youre really going to sit here and gloat about a 0-0 fighter going toe to toe and winning 4-5 rounds against 'the best ever' 49-0? youre silly as fuck kid. sit the fuck down and show your respect to CMAC he's coming back to the UFC and butchering every motherfuckin body

Back