• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Idiots who picked conor. Come here and eat crow

Exactly. No moral victory. Conor lost to the GOAT but he did as well as anyone could have expected.

I know you didn't expect him to even land half as many.

Hate away.

I don't agree with you. As a big Floyd supporter, and considering his age, time off and the fact he didn't train that much for this fight, i truly believed he was going to win a decision. The fact that he KO'd Conor only tells me Conor is worse than i thought, because Floyd certianly didn't look that great.

I don't agree with you. As a big Floyd supporter, and considering his age, time off and the fact he didn't train that much for this fight, i truly believed he was going to win a decision. The fact that he KO'd Conor only tells me Conor is worse than i thought, because Floyd certianly didn't look that great.

He trained like he always trains. That strip club shit is just a front. No one trains harder than him.

He TKO'd Conor because Conor came to win rather than survive like so many guys do against Floyd when they can't figure him out. You just can't get that level of conditioning without having multiple matches under your record.

He trained like he always trains. That strip club shit is just a front. No one trains harder than him.

He TKO'd Conor because Conor came to win rather than survive like so many guys do against Floyd when they can't figure him out. You just can't get that level of conditioning without having multiple matches under your record.

Conor didn't do anything that i haven't seen Floyd's opponents do even better.

As far as Floyd's training, it's up to you to believe in whatever you want. Do you have any proof that he trained like he used to? Floyd used to train everyday. Now you see footage of him taking short vacations in Miami. He himself said he didn't train as much. Several other people confirmed he wasn't as much in the gym as he used to.

I know you're trying to make yourself feel better, but you lost. Conor was wrong, his fans were wrong, he deserved the beating for being so delusional.

And you know why this victory tastes so sweet? Because everyone was dismissing Floyd's chances of KO'ng Conor.

Conor didn't do anything that i haven't seen Floyd's opponents do even better.

As far as Floyd's training, it's up to you to believe in whatever you want. Do you have any proof that he trained like he used to? Floyd used to train everyday. Now you see footage of him taking short vacations in Miami. He himself said he didn't train as much. Several other people confirmed he wasn't as much in the gym as he used to.

I know you're trying to make yourself feel better, but you lost. Conor was wrong, his fans were wrong, he deserved the beating for being so delusional.

And you know why this victory tastes so sweet? Because everyone was dismissing Floyd's chances of KO'ng Conor.

Lol what did I lose? I got my money's worth tonight. Great entertainment which is all that matters at the end of the day as a fan of combat sports. Never going to be upset about a fighter facing the odds and coming up short.

I'm not making excuses. Conor lasted much longer than I expected and did pretty well imo.

The best boxer of our generation needed 10 rds and an early stoppage to win against a ufc champ.
Retired for 2+ years, 41 years old. 20lb weight disadvatage, vs a man in his Physical prime.

Why do people keep saying Floyds the greatest boxers of our generation like hes in his prime killing people still? Yes we know hes the greatest in recent years, but hes over the hill. And it was still enough.

Mikey Garcia, Keith Thurman, Terrence Crawford, Danny Garcia, Adrien Broner, Eroll Spence, Canelo, GGG, Lomachemko(the list goes on) would all KO Mcgregor in Boxing.

Kinda like how some Conor fans cherish their goat being taken to a majority decision by a lightweight not even ranked in the top 5 and who has never fought for a title in the UFC...not to mention they fought once already for Conor to make all the necessary adjustments.... so um, yeah... congrats.
Not a Conor fan but...Nate did fought for the belt against Benson...

I am pretty confident Conor would win a rematch.

Back