Idiots who picked conor. Come here and eat crow

So you're making picks just based off who you like and not the skills?

That's what you call a GRADE-A nut-hugger. They makes picks based on what they're feeling.

Nothing wrong with being critical and picking against your favorite fighters sometimes. These people feel like you aren't a true fan if you do that, though.

Conor is the best fighter in the world in true fighting.
Kebab is getting slept.

If Conor and Kebab are in a real street fight, as in having actual asphalt under them. In the first takedown Kebab scores Conor would break the back of his neck and probably die instantly.

So no, MMA is very different that "true fighting"

Wouldn´t call it a beat down, regarding his chin we don´t know, personally i think he´ll be better than ever after this whole thing,
the experience and boxing training takes him to the next level imo.

cheers
Yeah his 2 month boxing training under the queensberry rules will really help him with MMA! Especially with TDD and stuff

I admit, I bet on McGregor because I thought Floyd was too old, too inactive, and too small to win. Costly mistake. Floyd took him to school and was in control from the beginning. When McGregor's mouth started hanging open in the fourth, I knew it wasn't going 12.

The thing that shocked me the most was how little power Conor had. He didn't didn't get Floyd's respect even for a moment.

dm5zbr2x9zvvval7n.jpg

slap_bitch_demotivational_poster-s440x352-82424.jpg

If Conor and Kebab are in a real street fight, as in having actual asphalt under them. In the first takedown Kebab scores Conor would break the back of his neck and probably die instantly.

So no, MMA is very different that "true fighting"
Lol Kebab will get sprawled, knocked down and he'll be the one breaking his skull.

Yeah his 2 month boxing training under the queensberry rules will really help him with MMA! Especially with TDD and stuff
Yeah, because he is a total amateur in MMA and this boxing training made him forget all those MMA moves. My bad

Cherish this victory boxing purists. A Novice took your goat to the 10th Rd and lost on an early stoppage.

Congratulations lol
Kinda like how some Conor fans cherish their goat being taken to a majority decision by a lightweight not even ranked in the top 5 and who has never fought for a title in the UFC...not to mention they fought once already for Conor to make all the necessary adjustments.... so um, yeah... congrats.

Cherish this victory boxing purists. A Novice took your goat to the 10th Rd and lost on an early stoppage.

Congratulations lol

Take it easy pal. BTW, there was an HBO fight on tonight between Miguel Cotto and some Japanese guy named Kamegai at the same weight. In other words, Kamegai is no GOAT, and neither is Cotto. Conor would go 0-3 against those three names (including Mayweather).

<DisgustingHHH>
Am I supposed to feel bad about 0-0 novice goes toe to toe with boxing GOAT ??
you should feel bad because you are a moron that thought an 0-0 fighter could beat the boxing GOAT(who isn't even the GOAT)

Lot of former world champion boxers that didn't land anything near as much as Conor did.

Floyd usually takes the early rounds to gauge his opponent but he never loses them on purpose. Conor clearly was better than he expected and he changed his gameplan accordingly and Conor had no answer.

Still trying to twist a loss into a moral victory?

You can't compare this fight with previous Floyd fights. He is a lot older now and was using a strategy that he normally doesn't use.

Still trying to twist a loss into a moral victory?

You can't compare this fight with previous Floyd fights. He is a lot older now and was using a strategy that he normally doesn't use.

Exactly. No moral victory. Conor lost to the GOAT but he did as well as anyone could have expected.

I know you didn't expect him to even land half as many.

Hate away.

Back