Idiots who picked conor. Come here and eat crow

Do guys who didn't make a prediction but still supported Conor count?

Meh. Let them scurry away and hide.

I'm just glad that insanity is over with.

youre really going to sit here and gloat about a 0-0 fighter going toe to toe and winning 4-5 rounds against 'the best ever' 49-0? youre silly as fuck kid. sit the fuck down and show your respect to CMAC he's coming back to the UFC and butchering every motherfuckin body

LOL dummy

Where are all the 49-1 fools? Where you at? 1st round KO?

Get the fuck outta here and never come back. You got duped

$

They're all on suicide watch, it'll be weeks till they creep up or maybe till conor fights again

We've spoken before

I see you're still not overly keen on a bit of idolatry :D

Yes we've conversed before. You're a decent chap, I have no issues with you at all. I don't mind fans, it's the irrational annoying nuthuggers who irk me

Yes we've conversed before. You're a decent chap, I have no issues with you at all. I don't mind fans, it's the irrational annoying nuthuggers who irk me

I'm a Newcastle United fan, our fans tend to be worse than Conors. I'm used to it.

Conor went 10 rounds with Floyd. Bullshit stoppage imo but this loss is really a win for him when you look at it.

Cheers haters!

Now sleep sleep

Conor went 10 rounds with Floyd. Bullshit stoppage imo but this loss is really a win for him when you look at it.

Cheers haters!

Now sleep sleep
he got beat down , his chin will never be the same

I picked Floyd, but Conor done better than I thought he would.

he got beat down , his chin will never be the same
Wouldn´t call it a beat down, regarding his chin we don´t know, personally i think he´ll be better than ever after this whole thing,
the experience and boxing training takes him to the next level imo.

cheers

Yes. You talked a lot of shit.

I supported Conor and rooted him to win.

Conor lost a boxing match against a GOAT boxer and that's it.
Go back to my old post if you don't believe me.
I said it won't affect me a single bit.

Back