why aren't there any African American serial killers

Who gives a shit. They kill way more people over all.

Metal - serissl killer
Rap - gang banger

Because the three strike law has to apply to someone.

Because after the first couple of kills, their boys are there to tell them to quit it with "the white people shit".

People of all races kill, but a white guy will put his cock on your forehead while you sleep before he murders you

Don't make it sound weird bro. It's more about power than pleasure

Don't make it sound weird bro. It's more about power than pleasure

I tell people this all the time, there is nothing gay about a man raping another man. It's all about power and excreting dominance.

I tell people this all the time, there is nothing gay about a man raping another man. It's all about power and excreting dominance.
All about that excretion, my dudes.

Every black person ive known on serial killers 'wtf is wrong with all these dumbass white people leaving clues?'

Blacks are like 12% of the population.

Murders happen all the time, just not the weird shit. I don't hear about too many black cults or cannibals.
People of all races kill, but a white guy will put his cock on your forehead while you sleep before he murders you. So you guys usually take most the blame for serial killing cus yall do weird shit

Dont fall asleep at a party full of white people.

i remember reading the grim sleeper was a black dude...interesting case...the legality of criminal dna testing was put in question.

they had the killer's dna but no no suspect for years2 ...so they ran the dna against the database of convicted prisoners (they now take dna of all convicted felons from what i read) got a close match to his son i think....so detectives investigated the whole family and the dad fit the killer profile perfectly.

the blacks populate the prisons because they deal drugs, and kill eachother over shoes, clothes and because they had a bad day

There are plenty. They just don't get the headlines.

Race plays a big role in how serial killer stories get covered. Take the DC Sniper for instance. That shit was heavily covered...until they caught them. Found out it was two black guys, and the story died within a week. Barely any coverage on the trial, and the one guy's execution was hardly covered.

Now, if the killer(s), had been some unassuming white dude, they'd be still be running special reports on the anniversary of the events.

I demand to see more diversity in the serial killer community.

but really, anyone notice this?

all the notorious killers:
Zodiac: white guy
Ted Bundy: white
Jack the Ripper: white
John Wayne Gary: white
Ed Gein: white
Jefferey Farmer: white
Charles Manson (technically not a serial killer but was a proxy killer): white

What's the definitive answer on Jack the Ripper? I seem to remember reading something rather recently stating it was 3 people. What's the lowdown on who he is now in 2017?

Blacks are more emotional and just get it over and done with - usually in public.

White people are more repressed and keep it in and then take out on random people in secret.

<{cum@me}>

Yeah since the 90s there are actually more black serial killers than white ones, and as a percentage of total population it's obviously way more common for a black person to be a serial killer than a white one. They just aren't in the media as much, probably because the victims are also usually black.

Im not one for wonky racial conspiracy theories, but I have heard (I googled this all before) that black serial killers are around just not given the same amount of "star treatment" as white serial killers. I guess it just is a better story that a white guy kills than a black guy kills. But take that with a grain of salt.

This thread should end well....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pavy
Back