I Got Sexually Assaulted

This is why we should all hate :eek::eek::eek:s

Cool. As long as all women are able to hate men, minorities are free to hate all white people, etc. Eye for an eye and all that.

None of this shit happened. If it did, OP reacted with violence simply because it moved. He's in denial and lashed out in anger because of his repressed urges that have been haunting him for years.

Cool. As long as all women are able to hate men, minorities are free to hate all white people, etc. Eye for an eye and all that.

None of this shit happened. If it did, OP reacted with violence simply because it moved. He's in denial and lashed out in anger because of his repressed urges that have been haunting him for years.

OP is 100% true.

I'm not in denial about repressed urges. I've sucked dicks. I'm at least half gay. But rubbing your dick on a stranger is sexual harassment and it's well within the realm of "self defense" to punch anyone who does that.

You were out in a mini skirt.

You told yourself that you wore it because you wanted to feel good about yourself.

The truth is you wanted the attention, and when you finally got it you decided you didn't like it.

Did you really think if you dressed like a slut you'd find a nice guy who would take you for a fancy stake dinner TS? Did you?

The truth is if you're going to dress like a slut, you're probably going to find a dick pressed against your leg at some point.

Now go and put some damn clothes on

You were out in a mini skirt.

You told yourself that you wore it because you wanted to feel good about yourself.

The truth is you wanted the attention, and when you finally got it you decided you didn't like it.

Did you really think if you dressed like a slut you'd find a nice guy who would take you for a fancy stake dinner TS? Did you?

The truth is if you're going to dress like a slut, you're probably going to find a dick pressed against your leg at some point.

Now go and put some damn clothes on

I'm wearing jeans, bruh.

So basically you're saying you now require gender neutral bathrooms everywhere?

My friend got sexually assaulted by a retard. He was like 8 years old at a campground, and while he was using the restroom a retard came in. As my poor friend was pissing a middle aged retard came up to him and grabbed his balls and squeezed with all his retard strength. Like he went full retard.

My friend screamed and the retard's handlers came in and stopped it. It was too late. My friend's ball bag had destroyed testicles inside. He had to go to the hospital and get surgery. His family reported the incident to the police, but because the guy was retarded he got off. As it turns out the retard had done this numerous times and had injured a bunch of people.

He should have been put down like a rabid dog.

Last edited:
Thought it was a John Wang thread myself. Until I noticed it lacked...
Raped brahs gtfih
503801.jpg

Fighting with my dick hanging out is not a position I ever want to be in.

About a week ago I was in a walmart stall taking a poop, minding my own business. I was wearing sandles and shorts, totally lost in my thoughts, oblivious. All of a sudden I feel spattering against my right leg and I'm "what the," pulled my leg away, obviously, and half peered under the the stall beside me and all I see is these little shoes and a developing pool of urine developing on the floor. I then clued into the sounds of struggle. I think some silly parent let their 4 year old into the can on their own and they couldn't undo their belt or something. Or maybe they just weren't tall enough for the toilet. But anyway, I'd have been a lot more pissed if it was some slimy old dude spraying everywhere. I just finished my business, wiped my leg off an then wiped it off with water and soap when washing my hands. Overall, it was a gross experience that could have been worse I guess.

My friend got sexually assaulted by a retard. He was like 8 years old at a campground, and while he was using the restroom a retard came in. As my poor friend was pissing and middle aged retard came up to him and grabbed his balls and squeezed with all his retard strength. Like he went full retard.

My friend screamed and the retard's handlers came in and stopped it. It was too late. My friend's ball bag had destroyed testicles inside. He had to go to the hospital and get surgery. His family reported the incident to the police, but because the guy was retarded he got off. As it turns out the retard had done this numerous times and had injured a bunch of people.

He should have been put down like a rabid dog.
I can't tell if your being serious but I have a (very true) story of a similar nature. I once got into a bit of trouble over roughing up a disabled person that grabbed my wife aggresively. Like full on grabbed and clawed her by the neck and breast. This was no small retard. His handlers (two women) had no way of controlling him. I drove the point of my elbow into his exposed ribs, slid in behind him and tripped him to the ground. My wife came down with us but he lost his tard grip and I restrained him until police arrived. The two dumb bitches were all the while shrieking and one tried to pry me off of him (until my wife got in that ass) like I was the one out of line. Once the police arrived I was cuffed and placed in a patrol car until they had a chance to take account of what happened. Thankfully enough of the employees and customers were aware of what transpired and I was turned loose on the spot. This was at either CiCis or Sir Pizza. I can remember so many details about that day, but not which cheap ass buffet pizza joint we were at.

When I was a child I got sexually assaulted by the family dog one year when we took a trip to visit family for the 4th of July. I walked in and the Boxer came up behind me and just dominated me. I cried, everyone laughed, the dog was panting. It was a horrible experience and my mom acted surprised every year when I'd tell her that I didn't want to go back there again.

I can't tell if your being serious but I have a (very true) story of a similar nature. I once got into a bit of trouble over roughing up a disabled person that grabbed my wife aggresively. Like full on grabbed and clawed her by the neck and breast. This was no small retard. His handlers (two women) had no way of controlling him. I drove the point of my elbow into his exposed ribs, slid in behind him and tripped him to the ground. My wife came down with us but he lost his tard grip and I restrained him until police arrived. The two dumb bitches were all the while shrieking and one tried to pry me off of him (until my wife got in that ass) like I was the one out of line. Once the police arrived I was cuffed and placed in a patrol car until they had a chance to take account of what happened. Thankfully enough of the employees and customers were aware of what transpired and I was turned loose on the spot. This was at either CiCis or Sir Pizza. I can remember so many details about that day, but not which cheap ass buffet pizza joint we were at.

It is a true story, and to this day my friend is scared of people with down syndrome. He even has a bit of permanent damage from the incident. You have to treat the mentally challenged as you would treat a wild animal. Keep your guard up.

Fighting with my dick hanging out is not a position I ever want to be in.
I don't know... seems like a great way to break someone. Let them know you can kick their ass and you've got a bigger dong than them. Complete and utter domination.

Back