That’s it, I am DONE with Mountain Dew!

In Canada there is no caffeine in Mountain Dew. This is due (dew?) to some rule on the books somewhere that “citrus drinks” cannot be caffeinated here. I didn’t realize until I was about 14 years old that Mountain Dew in the US was caffeinated, and quite heavily too. Suddenly all of those years of Mountain Dew advertisements featuring extreme sports and “Doing the Dew” all finally made sense.
MD without caffeine?
larry-david-wtf-uza47yy73tj9kago.gif

Worse than Odouls.

1 can of coke zero = 34 mg caffeine
1 can of MD zero= 68 mg
1 12 oz/cup of coffee = 80 to 120 mg

I do drink Coke zero or diet Mountain Dew daily.
Consume way too much caffeine... is normal.

Last edited:
If the Dew is making you go, best to drop it for another drink. It is not good to mess around with stomach issues.

Mt. Dew is ok. We would occasionally buy a 2 liter bottle and drink half a glass after breakfast. We treat it like coffee light. Me and my daughter though prefer root beer.

The Dew kills the gew, man!

Btw, adults still drink soda? I can understand a Mexican glass coke every now and then with a bad ass burrito made by a vato named Jorge but Mountain Dew? What in the world?!
Coke and a slice

In Canada there is no caffeine in Mountain Dew. This is due (dew?) to some rule on the books somewhere that “citrus drinks” cannot be caffeinated here. I didn’t realize until I was about 14 years old that Mountain Dew in the US was caffeinated, and quite heavily too. Suddenly all of those years of Mountain Dew advertisements featuring extreme sports and “Doing the Dew” all finally made sense.
What the..

Please explain ketchup flavored potato chips. For the sake of your country

Back