UFN 116 - Rockhold vs Branch - Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pissed I missed that Arantes sub line. Hitting it and his NSC line, along with small plays on Smith R3 and OAM sub.

Here are the records of the guys he has boxed:

4-5 UD
3-2-1 UD
0-3 UD
3-14 KO
3-3 TKO

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/579718

I just see a bunch of scrubs that he struggled to knock out bc noodle arms
Punching power isn't determined by the size of ones arms lol, what a ridiculous notion. Plenty of noodle armed men have been regarded as heavy punchers.

Saggo is my favourite bet on this card
Still a dog in my book and I don't see why

Gilbert has no striking whatsoever, Saggo is improving in that area, ground game probably won't come into play
And USADA has changed the body type of Burns quite a bit
Let's do this Jason

Saggo is my favourite bet on this card
Still a dog in my book and I don't see why

Gilbert has no striking whatsoever, Saggo is improving in that area, ground game probably won't come into play
And USADA has changed the body type of Burns quite a bit
Let's do this Jason

Just at the his weigh in pics and he doesn't look much different IMO.

gonzalez-gillespie and smith-lombard staredowns are going to be hilarious

Hopefully people bet gonz. Gregor already beat a just as big better fighter in franca. Gonz is weak as piss gonna get ragdolled. Flying knee his only shot i think.

I see what you guys are saying. Maybe you are right. But I don't buy for a second that Sherman > Zu.

Sherman blindly barrels forward and throws whatever he's got and hopes to overpower his opponent. Consequently he got a decent volume of shots in vs Ledet, but none of them were particularly dangerous.

The fact that Zu throws one punch per minute and gets so many KOs says something about his timing + precision. If I'm betting on the inferior fighter to KO a faster boxer, I would rather take the guy who takes the sniper approach over Sherman's rambo style.

But who knows, maybe I'm just a degen who wants to bet something with a weak slate of betting options.

Yeah bro, I really think you're reaching on the Zu bet. I mean, he's extremely mediocre in all aspects of the game, limited in his abilities, and he is 36 years old. Moreover, The quality of his opposition has been astonishingly week as he's beaten up only on your regional butcher baker's and candlestick maker's. Specifically, the record of his last four opponents is a paltry 13-9 overall.

Additionally, it's not like he's an older wrestler who can fall back on takedowns if things aren't working out on the feet, instead he's your basic regional HW who has lucked his way into the UFC through the back door to be blunt.

As for Zu's chin, it's definitely crackable. Of note, he's been KO'd twice in his career. One of the KOs coming from career LHW Daniel Sponn and the other by a then 35-year-old Keith Bell who has a 7-8 record.

Meanwhile, Justin Ledet may not be a big puncher with a bevy of KOs on his record, but Zu is a major step down in competition for him. Particularly, Ledet's last three and five opponents — who he has beaten — have a combined record of 35-11 and 49-23 respectively.

Though Ledet not possess that one hitter quitter, I could see him tattooing a beaten and battered Zu up against the cage and forcing the referee to intervene. Zu's most likely going to get lit up most likely by a much much better boxer.

I also think that you are underrating Chase Sherman as well. While he is not a monster with a loaded tool-box of techniques, he solid for your modern day MMA HW fighter. I mean he's strong as a ox, fairly quick and athletic, light on the feet and he's got decent striking. All told, I believe he would curb stop Zu if the two ever met.

Summarily, I believe that you are looking for a bit of confirmation bias in Zu as a sharp bet. Maybe trying to seek out a good line on a card that doesn't have many of them.

I truly hope that you cash your ticket and I'm not trying to be a know-it-all so please don't take it that way. However, I do think that you're reaching a bit to make sense of a bad play. Maybe forcing it. I've done it countless times LOL

Damn. I was gonna bet Sanders

First Alves. Now this

im on some new shit. Im on that good shit. I see the light baby.

Krzystof Jotko
Tony Martin
Justin Ledet
Anthony Smith

Hopefully people bet gonz. Gregor already beat a just as big better fighter in franca. Gonz is weak as piss gonna get ragdolled. Flying knee his only shot i think.

Gregor is safest play on the card imo
But his price is getting worthless now

Gregor is safest play on the card imo
But his price is getting worthless now

Same was said about Adriano Martins last week...

I think Gonzales will hurt Gillespi at some point, and could get a finish.

Same was said about Adriano Martins last week...

I think Gonzales will hurt Gillespi at some point, and could get a finish.

There's always a heavy favourite that looses on every card, fight game for ya

How is Gillespie sub still +780? In terms of value this may be the best line I've seen in a long time. I do think Gil wins itd and slightly favour sub over KO. I'm up to 1u on it now

Punching power isn't determined by the size of ones arms lol, what a ridiculous notion. Plenty of noodle armed men have been regarded as heavy punchers.
Its all i the hips

mrw-my-balls-stuck-to-my-legs-169320.gif

What's your take on this? I haven't seen any good arguments for Hall yet.

I've actually changed my mind and think Jotko deals with Hall he's such a fuckin flake. He needs to land some low % shit to win i feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back