UFN 116 - Rockhold vs Branch - Pittsburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planning on pulling off a heist with David Branch, +400 are you kidding me?

Rockhold has been out for nearly 18 months and he's got a bum knee, that doesn't inspire confidence. Rockhold has been KO'd 3 times, at this point its fair to say that his chin is very suspect and it his by far Rockhold's biggest weakness. If Bisping can expose that chin with his pillowfists then theres no reason Branch can't as well.

David Branch is flying under the radar, most people don't even know who he is, let alone how good he is. Branch is solid everywhere, there are no weaknesses in his game. While I do think a prime Rockhold has Branch beat everywhere its not by a big margin and I doubt we'll see a prime Rockhold this weekend. Listening to Branch's interview on the MMAhour completely sold me. Branch is all about winning, 21-3 for a reason.

The odds are a complete joke but for whatever reason, all the bums and all the losers wanna parlay but that -600 and get crushed. The knee, the chin and the layoff make Rockhold a hard man to trust. Theres 5 rounds and it only takes a good shot or two to put Rockhold down, Branch will not go easily and there is no aspect of the game that Rockhold can dominate Branch in, I expect this to be very competitive for as long as it lasts but I see Branch catching Rockhold.

I've actually changed my mind and think Jotko deals with Hall he's such a fuckin flake. He needs to land some low % shit to win i feel.
Thanks, that was last piece of the puzzle. I'm pretty big on Jotko now.

Planning on pulling off a heist with David Branch, +400 are you kidding me?

Rockhold has been out for nearly 18 months and he's got a bum knee, that doesn't inspire confidence. Rockhold has been KO'd 3 times, at this point its fair to say that his chin is very suspect and it his by far Rockhold's biggest weakness. If Bisping can expose that chin with his pillowfists then theres no reason Branch can't as well.

David Branch is flying under the radar, most people don't even know who he is, let alone how good he is. Branch is solid everywhere, there are no weaknesses in his game. While I do think a prime Rockhold has Branch beat everywhere its not by a big margin and I doubt we'll see a prime Rockhold this weekend. Listening to Branch's interview on the MMAhour completely sold me. Branch is all about winning, 21-3 for a reason.

The odds are a complete joke but for whatever reason, all the bums and all the losers wanna parlay but that -600 and get crushed. The knee, the chin and the layoff make Rockhold a hard man to trust. Theres 5 rounds and it only takes a good shot or two to put Rockhold down, Branch will not go easily and there is no aspect of the game that Rockhold can dominate Branch in, I expect this to be very competitive for as long as it lasts but I see Branch catching Rockhold.

Playing his itd, ko and points line

Zu weighed in at 263.5 lbs, his heaviest in a while. The last time he was over 250 lbs was when he lost to Plinio Cruz in 2014.

rockhold only one missing? how much time is left?

edit; 12 minutes left..

Last edited:
everybody made weight.. face-off coming up next, thats a first at the early weigh-ins?

everybody made weight.. face-off coming up next, thats a first at the early weigh-ins?

Nah they did that a few times before. I think this means that there won't be a ceremonial weigh in.

eiP5f55.jpg

4RAJm9X.png

IvY0WRk.jpg

Martin and Perry refused to shake hands. lets see if some bad karma comes their way :D

Smith looks a full two weight classes bigger than Lombard, which makes sense I guess as Smith said he might have to move to 205 as weight cuts are getting harder with age and Lombard should make 170 off the sauce.

How is Gillespie sub still +780? In terms of value this may be the best line I've seen in a long time. I do think Gil wins itd and slightly favour sub over KO. I'm up to 1u on it now

Even tho (or perhaps especially since) I'm on Gonz, I should've hit that. Good job

edit: got +600 on bookmaker for 0.25u

Last edited:
Zu weighed in at 263.5 lbs, his heaviest in a while. The last time he was over 250 lbs was when he lost to Plinio Cruz in 2014.

As per tapology, Zu is 9-1 when he weighs 252 or less. 0-3 when he weighs 260+

Nobody is crushed about this news as much as me. At least I haven't bet anything yet.

As per tapology, Zu is 9-1 when he weighs 252 or less. 0-3 when he weighs 260+

Nobody is crushed about this news as much as me. At least I haven't bet anything yet.

Pretty sure him being a fat slob just saved you money, don't be mad, be glad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back