Anybody else want to see Obama vs Trump Debate?Money can go to Charity(Houston/Florida/Mexico,umad?)

EL GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is my dream debate....It would be hilarious seeing Obama verbally destroy Trump, then seeing all his delusional fanbase use mental gymnastics to say he won.

Trumps fanbase has the same demographic as Conor/Ronda/Brock fans...Literally delusional.

Do it for Charity...the sooner, the better, Specially right now, Houston/Florida need help....Mexico too, hehehe.......Of course pussy trump will never accept because he knows that he will get destroyed.

Last edited:
I'd pay to see that.

Trump would win cause he's not afraid to say anything.

Obama would murder Trump in every arena outside of a monster truck rally. He is just a much more polished speaker and orator.

FYI - I hate Obama. A lot.

Obama would murder Trump in every arena outside of a monster truck rally. He is just a much more polished speaker and orator.

FYI - I hate Obama. A lot.
Not without a teleprompter he's not.

Sometimes I can't make sense of Obama, sometimes I'm not sure what he's talking about.

I'd pay to see that.

Trump would win cause he's not afraid to say anything.
Trump will make it funny because he would probably have a couple of good one liners.

Obama will destroy him tho, overall.

His delusional fans will get obsessed with the one liners and claim he won...Kind of like how Conor fans do when Conor gets his ass handed to him.

Not without a teleprompter he's not.

I can't make sense of Obama, sometimes I'm not sure what he's talking about.

It's tough for someone with a low IQ to understand what an articulate, intelligent speaker is saying. Which is why you like Trump because you understand blowhard.

Trump has the debate skills of this guy.

captain_caveman_classic_by_slappy427.jpg

Yes.
And when trump tries to walk up on Obama I wanna see Barack tell him.
"Step off, fatty, or I'll light you up."

What debate?

Trump said and did the same thing every debate, and his supporters always said he won, no matter how mentally deficient he sounded.

What debate?

Trump said and did the same thing every debate, and his supporters always said he won, no matter how mentally deficient he sounded.

The more trashy Trump sounds the more his supporters think he wins. He sounds like them

It's tough for someone with a low IQ to understand what an articulate, intelligent speaker is saying. Which is why you like Trump because you understand blowhard.
Obama is intelligent, but sometimes he's too afraid to come out and say what he really means. He says a lot of words sometimes, very PC and beats around the bush, and it can sound pretty, but it's like, what does it mean and what is he really trying to say?

Obama is the goat on the teleprompter.

Trump keeps it simple and to the point. I like that.

Obama is intelligent, but sometimes he's too afraid to come out and say what he really means. He says a lot of words sometimes, and it can sound pretty, but it's like, what does it mean and what is he really trying to say.

Obama is the goat on the teleprompter.

He doesn't need a teleprompter but yes he is a very good speaker no matter how he is delivering the message. Trump on the other hand is a blowhard who known nothing about the topics at hand. He would resort to childish tactics within 5 minutes in a debate vs Obama because that's what his supporters would want. They would want Trump to call Obama all kinds of names and be as racist as possible.

Trump keeps it simple and to the point. I like that.

I'm not surprised you like simple judging by your posts on here. They generally speaking contain very little substance if any

Back