Love how Jon Jones haters...

Armitage Shanks

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
...Act like if they took roids they'd be the greatest fighter to ever step in a cage too

Dude got popped, big deal. He'll lose his belt get banned for a couple years then come back and tear a whole in the ass of whoever is Champ then too.

I'm not a Jones 'fan', I could take him or leave him, but he is the best fighter of all time, there's no question. He ruins all your favourite fighters of all time who are / were also most likely on roids anyway.

Lol.. Jon probably isn't coming back after 4 years.

I hated Jones before it was cool.

Was a fan till the Machida fight.
How he dropped him was pretty awful.

LMAO are we going to make this thread every 3 hours now?

99% of people understand that Jones didn't take a magic pill and turn into a good fighter overnight.

Even his nuthuggers are starting to recognize he's a sham and question his legacy.. Get with the program ts.

LMAO are we going to make this thread every 3 hours now?

99% of people understand that Jones didn't take a magic pill and turn into a good fighter overnight.

Don't know, I barely check Sherdog every three days neve mind every three hours.

For real man. It was pretty bad.
uhs5invyj96sygmowagd.gif

...Act like if they took roids they'd be the greatest fighter to ever step in a cage too

Dude got popped, big deal. He'll lose his belt get banned for a couple years then come back and tear a whole in the ass of whoever is Champ then too.

I'm not a Jones 'fan', I could take him or leave him, but he is the best fighter of all time, there's no question. He ruins all your favourite fighters of all time who are / were also most likely on roids anyway.
I love how morons act as if roids don't help, and all the fighters taking the huge risk do so because it gives no benefits.

Same here, I was starting to dislike him and then that happened and that is when my true dislike was born.

Denial is a strong drug.

Peds are mot magical, but they are illegal for a reason. History will remember him as a cheater.

So i at one point was a fan and enjoyed watching him thoroughly destroy people. I am no longer a fan because of the failed tests, and i believe he was juicing all along and doesnt deserve to be in the goat discussion.

There is a big question and its inside Jon`s head too...am I the goat? What if I lose to DC my arch enemy? Can I do this? Better take some roids...

Maybe Jon can lecture us more on how he snitched on drug users in the past.

Same here, I was starting to dislike him and then that happened and that is when my true dislike was born.

I mean if he had done it to lets say Tank Abbot type person..... fair play but it was fucking Machida he shoulda cradled him like a newborn.

List all of these people saying, " if they took roids they'd be the greatest fighter to ever step in a cage..."

Don't know, I barely check Sherdog every three days neve mind every three hours.
Given that the quality of your contributions is so high, let us have some more time to digest it. I encourage you to start checking the forum every 3 months. Actually, make that 3 years.

You Barely check sherdog except you seem to be very aware of these supposed
Jon Jones haters
Act like if they took roids they'd be the greatest fighter to ever step in a cage too

If you barely check Sherdog how do you know such things? could it be that you are making it up
and just wanted to make a thread to piss people off?
Ponderous.

Back