Floyd gets giant painting of Conor for his home

Good for him. He shut a lot of dumb people's mouth. 50-0 is a great accomplishment. 40 years and still looking good and healthy is an even bigger accomplishment. Every other fighter can only dream about achieving this. Floyd is exactly what every pro fighter, MMA or Boxing, would like to be. They all would love to reach the age of 40 looking as good as he does, undefeated and brutally rich.

40 years old and he dresses like that.

Imagine he received as much brain damage as his dad...

He can dress whatever the fuck he wants. Unlike you, he isn't a slave of society's conventions. He is his own man and makes his own decisions. You, on the other hand, follow a textbook. A textbook created by others, on how to dress, how to act, how to think. You're someone else's bitch. You're the bitch of someone you don't even know. You just follow his rules, like a good little dog.

You need to be grateful to the man who gave you one of the easiest fights of your life to break Marciano's record and earn over 300 mill

Conor landed more punches than both pacquio and alverez...so now really sure where you're getting easiest fights...

Good choice. Conor is an iconic figure.

Hes still tryin to help conor maintain relevency and help money. Hes a good dude who wants to bring money to fighters and promote them

LOL you butthurt Conor fanboys are in full rage and denial mode. It's great.

You can get that shit at your local joke shop.

143333669.jpg

That's his gigantic Beverly hills mansion, I think he's got a lot of room
Conor came at his family. Said some wild and disrespectful shit. I know it was all hype, and Conor is probably responsible for Floyds easiest and most profitable pay day, but I would be happy to have some press clippings in my toilet. Don't need to see a full sized painting, even in the furthest reaches of my mansion.

It's kind cool depending on you style.

Floyd must have a mad props respect for Conor
well, think about it in any other context. Would be damn tempted to get a mural of someone who helped make me a hundred million dollars(or whatever) for less than a years work.

That painting has Conor's soul in it
Floyd just adding it to the collection

Conor landed more punches than both pacquio and alverez...so now really sure where you're getting easiest fights...

Conor got walked down and TKO'd by Floyd, can you imagine any other boxer the last 10 years he'd do that too?

Conor got walked down and TKO'd by Floyd, can you imagine any other boxer the last 10 years he'd do that too?

True...I agree with that...pacqioua and alverez have much better boxing cardio....I do think if conor had more time to prepare or just train at a boxing gym for a good year...he would have gone the distance at least...and make the middle to last rounds closer...I don't think he'd ever win though...

I wonder how triggered Conor fans are over this

Floyd still trolling him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back