Donald Pump's "Let's Make F13 Great Again" Pub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the things that come out of Trump's mouth are absurd.

He worded his disapproval about as poorly as possible, nothing new there though.

It's funny how he says it's not about race, but then touts the NASCAR, predominantly white fans for their unconditional support for the flag and anthem. Looks bad. Not saying its racist, but the optics sure don't rule in his favor.

Most NFL fans are also white, obviously not as white washed as the percentage of NASCAR fans. Trump feeds the bigots what they want to hear now, plays 'em like a fiddle. He was not nearly this bad before he got into politics. Outside of my respect for what he has done for MMA, boxing and pro wrestling, I can't stand the guy, but I understand how the ultra left drove the uninformed voters out to vote for him. The whole thing is embarrassing.

Was watching some "fake news" to get up to speed on this subject. Trump says the darnedest things.

Was watching some "fake news" to get up to speed on this subject. Trump says the darnedest things.

I have reduced myself to listening to Imus in the Morning on my way to work and Shawn Hannity during my commute home. I have been thoroughly entertained! These shows deliver on an F13 level like no other!

Actually, Shawn isn't a mean person. A little too "aluminum foil hat" for me. There are even times when he catches me off guard with a normal and positive comment. The guys on the Imus show are just flat out assholes.

So, there have been developments on the owning of my own clinic idea. My good friend and neighbour who is a Nurse Practitioner and I will be starting an urgent care walk-in style clinic one day a week in the evening from 6-11. This is a start for us to gain some notoriety and experience with ownership. It is very difficult to decipher what is allowed under the fee-for-service model that isn't really supposed to exist in my province, so we charge an "admin fee" for us to see you regarding your ouchey. We can bill for any treatments that we administer in clinic. This is just a start for us. We have plans for expansion if the need is there, but for now it's a small step forward.

Somewhat along those lines, NK what are your thoughts on safe injection sites?

Somewhat along those lines, NK what are your thoughts on safe injection sites?
I say yes, do it. Our public health is overstaffed and over paid with enough other things to start really focusing on that.

We need to do something and apparently the research is pretty convincing. Especially the stuff coming out of Vancouver. I've worked a few needle drop off clinics and its not just for the user safety, but a point of contact with a professional as well.

I say fuck the assholes who feel its an eye sore, or whatever. there is a real fucking problem today and it won't get any better by ignoring it. I think anything that will potentially take one person off the shit is a good idea in my books. Its better than nothing.

Yeah the research is pretty convincing and I'm in full support. The NIMBY-ism of people here in Toronto can be pretty hard to stomach at times.

My wife was.involved for years in harm reduction and was very happy to see these sites finally moving forward. She was recently offered the chance to interview for a management position at an agency that will be setting up a site sometime in the future but had to turn it down because the timing isn't right.

Ottawa was sitting on the idea. So much so that make-shift camps were being set-up by volunteers who were sick of waiting.

Same thing happened here in Toronto in the Summer. It's great to see the grassroots stuff and it's kinda embarrassing to see the government take forever and then some people just pull one together in a matter of months.

Oh and Hugh Hefner died. RIP. I was never really into Playboy though. It's really before my time plus my Dad's (poorly) hidden stash was mostly Penthouse.

Same thing happened here in Toronto in the Summer. It's great to see the grassroots stuff and it's kinda embarrassing to see the government take forever and then some people just pull one together in a matter of months.

The one in Ottawa is seeing 3 times as many people as the public health one.
The dude running it said the Public Health one lacks compassion. He's likely right.

Oh and Hugh Hefner died. RIP. I was never really into Playboy though. It's really before my time plus my Dad's (poorly) hidden stash was mostly Penthouse.

I was never really into it either. You can't deny though that the man was a cultural icon, for better or worse.

Took a vacation to the east coast, haven’t been here in about 15 years and I’m able to see this place through new eyes. Such a majestic part of the country, compared to the flat barren land I live in. I can see the Atlantic ocean from the kitchen window.

I was never really into it either. You can't deny though that the man was a cultural icon, for better or worse.

True, though after reading some of the more critical articles about him it sounds like he was pretty a pretty shitty person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back