The metal thread \m/

I've been going through the history of Megadeth recently.
The past three months actually.

I've been downloading songs that are new to me. I've added like three hours of tracks to my collection, will be posting my favorites list soon. There's eighty something tracks on it, only the best stuff from each album.

I've been going through the history of Megadeth recently.
The past three months actually.

I've been downloading songs that are new to me. I've added like three hours of tracks to my collection, will be posting my favorites list soon. There's eighty something tracks on it, only the best stuff from each album.

Nice... my favorite Megadeth song has to be "in my darkest hour"

Nice... my favorite Megadeth song has to be "in my darkest hour"
Which I guess Dave has said was in honor of Cliff Burton, though it's got nothing to do with him and the lyrics are typical Dave whiny "poor me" stuff.

Can't say I have a favorite. Just a favorite song I started learning. I'm currently figuring out the riffs for Kick the Chair. Brutality!

Which I guess Dave has said was in honor of Cliff Burton, though it's got nothing to do with him and the lyrics are typical Dave whiny "poor me" stuff.

Can't say I have a favorite. Just a favorite song I started learning. I'm currently figuring out the riffs for Kick the Chair. Brutality!

Im a card-carrying megadeth fanboi.... except for risk and sc. The riff about 1:05 into Never Dead sounds like KTC leftovers in a good way + its got vibrato

Check out Mustaines old side project MD45. They have 2 or 3 great tracks

Im a card-carrying megadeth fanboi.... except for risk and sc. The riff about 1:05 into Never Dead sounds like KTC leftovers in a good way + its got vibrato

Check out Mustaines old side project MD45. They have 2 or 3 great tracks

Yeah I like it but hard not to hear Megadeth 2.0

Just got tickets for machine fucking head in may2018..
Just one of the best bands I've seen live who always bring it..
Not to mention they are one of my fave bands anyway..

Well chuffed..

I'm an old 80's hardcore punk. Suicidal is one of those bands that evolved. Forever a fan.

But when I feel like shit I feel like shit

I miss my suicidal hat. Wore that fucker til it fell apart.

Just got tickets for machine fucking head in may2018..
Just one of the best bands I've seen live who always bring it..
Not to mention they are one of my fave bands anyway..

Well chuffed..
Jesus. I saw them in '93 I think..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back