Premier League Thread 2017/18 v29: Pulis OUT, Ancelotti IN!

Will Man U win their next game 4-0?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Given our talk a few days ago, I thought it was clear which issue I had with Petty's statement--the targeting of black men and killing them for no reason part, as if it's an ongoing racial crisis.

The whole racism thing was brought up in the Tom Petty quote.

And of course I'd rather have a family member alive. The point was there's a difference between being legally liable for a death and being guilty of murder.

No mention of racism in the Tom Petty quote either..

This whole thing literally started because you started to use the word racist incorrectly, by saying that the knee protest was racist. It clearly isn't. Then it spun out of control. Today, you were the first to bring up racism too.

@Rawex

was gonna get rekt tonight and my main drinking friend just cancelled on me as he has something to do tomorrow morning

FFS

was all ready too. cba now.
That's the worst. Dressed up and nowhere to go. Was it just you two?

i could still go but i dont want to just tag along with random people. can't get rekt
Yeah i know, might meet some good looking woman. Who would want that?!

That's the worst. Dressed up and nowhere to go. Was it just you two?

3 of us. but he's the one who'd look out for me and shit. The other was gonna leave early lol

if it was a club or something, i'd go

we were gonna go on a pub crawl lol
You mean you walk to first pub on your own and then crawl home 2 hours later from the same pub?

i know i am such a cunt

No mention of racism in the Tom Petty quote either..

This whole thing literally started because you started to use the word racist incorrectly, by saying that the knee protest was racist. It clearly isn't. Then it spun out of control. Today, you were the first to bring up racism too.
It was implied, unless you've got another explanation for bringing up the narrative that cops specifically target black people and kill them for no reason.

Bar man offered me some jelly beans. He wants sum. Blushed when I said there's no black ones left

<GOT2>

Still got it. Never left me

Bayerns demise is heart breaking tbh.

robben said his son gets better training than what ancellotti put them through
lautgahble

I'm not going to go for the could be taken as racist retort you've left open there

But no he was not lol looks at least 7 years younger than me though lol

racist retort?! lol, dont even know what that means

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back