Groovy Lando V Legion Of Groove Wagon

will you guys be posting anything from the weigh-in .. or was it uneventful?

@Jehannum Kevin Lee is the OG representative of Platinum Nation in Lightweight division. Especially when the man himself is endorsing Lee. Leave the Legion right now. That's an order.

@Jehannum Kevin Lee is the OG representative of Platinum Nation in Lightweight division. Especially when the man himself is endorsing Lee. Leave the Legion right now. That's an order.

I'm not in the Legion, just friends with Myrddin Wild plus I like all the gifs and shoops these guys post. Honestly, I sometimes wish Platinum Nation had an active warwagon thread like this one, with more effort made creatively

I'm not in the Legion, just friends with Myrddin Wild plus I like all the gifs and shoops these guys post. Honestly, I sometimes wish Platinum Nation had an active warwagon thread like this one, with more effort made creatively

Just letting you know.

Besides @Kristian82's platinum Murderwagon isn't that bad.

WAR VANNATA!!

HTTPS9tLnBvcGtleS5jby9jZjVmMTkvNkd4cmsuZ2lm.gif

So pumped for the Groove! This has fight of the night or KO of the night all over it and we are for sure going to see a new level Lando beast we have never seen before from Lando; he never really had such a stinging loss before, the Tony fight was seen as a win kinda and just the product of a non camp, and I think that changed him into a different beast. We shall have to see tho, but the boy has greatness in him. When one considers where Conor was at when he was 24, Lando is infinitely more advanced and the future of fighting without a doubt.

Leave the Legion right now. That's an order.
What's your problem with a Plat crossover? he's not even signed up... we're just broz... This is really strange... I alwayz thought you were cool with both crews. Why do you give a fook if someone likes another fighter? Let him bang bro. It doesn't take anything away from Plat Naysh if someone haz the groove. They aren't even in the same division.

So pumped for the Groove! This has fight of the night or KO of the night all over it and we are for sure going to see a new level Lando beast we have never seen before from Lando; he never really had such a stinging loss before, the Tony fight was seen as a win kinda and just the product of a non camp, and I think that changed him into a different beast. We shall have to see tho, but the boy has greatness in him. When one considers where Conor was at when he was 24, Lando is infinitely more advanced and the future of fighting without a doubt.

KMkXm_s-200x150.gif

Well said bro. He'z done all that could be done... & so now we see the EVOLUTION OF THE GROOVE this weekend. It will be glorious.

Wow just wow
Well said.

So Groovy won... but because the ref decided the point deduction waz on par... now we gotta deal with this sh*t until groovy fights next... lol.... damn it man.

All said though... I got teh Groove & that's it... win or lose. :cool:

That was a great fight. Could watch it again!!! #GROOVY

Didn't see much evolution tonight

Looked awful
You obviously aren't paying attention... lol.. If you want to expose the fact that you know nothing about either of these fighters then you have certainly proved it with these comments.

I don't even know where to start with the evolution I just witnessed from both fighters. I'm literally going to have to watch this a few time just to soak it all in.

Meanwhile, you roll in here trying to be a smart ass. I'll get back to you. I still got a night of fights to watch & then I'll get back to studying this fight... but if that's all you got to say about what you just witnessed then you apparently don't know much about both of those fighters.

You obviously aren't paying attention... lol.. If you want to expose the fact that you know nothing about either of these fighters then you have certainly proved it with these comments.

I don't even know where to start with the evolution I just witnessed from both fighters. I'm literally going to have to watch this a few time just to soak it all in.

Meanwhile, you roll in here trying to be a smart ass. I'll get back to you. I still got a night of fights to watch & then I'll get back to studying this fight... but if that's all you got to say about what you just witnessed then you apparently don't know much about both of those fighters.

The amount of butthurt radiating off this point

I'll leave you be

Back