White nationalists return to Charlottesville

For a rally which they had a legal permit to attend. A permit that they jumped thru hurdle after hurdle thru to do the legal way.

Unlike antifa who came with bear mace, bats and clubs and started trouble. Like they have at non-racial rallys across the country.

Neither you nor I have said anything that the other disagrees with, so what's the problem exactly?

They didn't ignore him
They laughed at him and doesn't the the little shouting spazz seriously.

Funny how political climates can change so drastically. The Chancellor HATED him but was far to weak at the end to oppose him and the mechanism that gave him total power.

I saw video of the "Jews" chant.
What is being posited as what they were actually chanting?
"You" will not replace us, rather than "Jews."

But it doesn't make a difference which they said (it was probably both), because it's the same thing- the irrational fear that Jews are systematically replacing "white" America.

They were widely reported as chanting both slogans ("you" and "jews"). What do you think the chant "You will not replace us" means? It's the same idea coming from the same white power assholes.
There's a big difference between white power and trying to hang on to a bit of your heritage. White power goofs can go fuck themselves. But not everything to do with being white is white power.

Neither you nor I have said anything that the other disagrees with, so what's the problem exactly?

You said this: They didn't arrive armed to the teeth looking for a fight, so apparently nobody gave them trouble either.

The way you've worded it suggests they were met with force because they arrived prepared to defend themselves.

That's simply not true when we look at antifas actions across the country where they routinely attack innocent people at rallies they crash.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41543631

"Between 40 and 50 people are thought to have attended the rally in Emancipation Park by the statue of Gen Lee, which has been covered up while a legal challenge to its removal takes place........The group, all dressed similarly and holding lit torches, could be heard chanting "the south will rise again" and "Russia is our friend".

Apparently no violence this time, just a small group of good ole' boys speaking their mind. They didn't arrive armed to the teeth looking for a fight, so apparently nobody gave them trouble either. This is how protesting should be done, even these scumbag retards have the right to peacefully assemble and speak.

"russia is our friend" seems strange. Could be a false flag.

They laughed at him and doesn't the the little shouting spazz seriously.

Funny how political climates can change so drastically. The Chancellor HATED him but was far to weak at the end to oppose him and the mechanism that gave him total power.
As i have learned there were special circumstances that followed after WW1 that made him a little more digestible to the people. In the case of these goons it isn't the same. We can collectively come to the agreement that they are morons and ignore them. Just like the fringe SJW's on the left should be ignored since no one can relate to them.

There's a big difference between white power and trying to hang on to a bit of your heritage. White power goofs can go full themselves. But not everything to do with being white is white power.
White identity politics has not separated itself from white supremacy, suppression of minorities, etc. And which heritage? There is no white heritage- the cultural/ethnic groups of white people in North America are too diverse for any banner. It's more based on national cultural origin- German, Irish, etc. We don't even consider Mexicans to be white people.

In before '40 to 50' people gets spun into a national crisis over neo nazis.
Didn't really need a lot of spin last time as one of the WN cunts ran one of the locals over, killing her.

Fuck them

At least there's not many of these idiots

They were widely reported as chanting both slogans ("you" and "jews"). What do you think the chant "You will not replace us" means? It's the same idea coming from the same white power assholes.
Nah man, you're misunderstanding it. Its not the Jews that will replace the white race, its their :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and muzzie hordes with the help of the Jews in the media and Congress and Illuminati and stuff.

<Prem973>

I know when I'm being manipulated. Unlike you.

What is supposed to be your point?
I've made it.
RT is what Putin wants you to understand and know.
They're not a legitimate source of anything but Kremlin propaganda.

Nah man, you're misunderstanding it. Its not the Jews that will replace the white race, its their :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and muzzie hordes with the help of the Jews in the media and Congress and Illuminati and stuff.
Oops sorry forgot to study my Soros pamphlet this week. Please don't inform on me!

When I was a kid it was fun to mouth "I love you" across the room to a girl you liked, and when she asked what you said, you'd claim, "I said, olive juice. Sorry you misunderstood."

40-50 idiots acting idiotically is not news worthy.
I gotta disagree. In this brave new, click-bait driven world even one idiot doing something idiotic can attract a whole lot of attention.

Back