White nationalists return to Charlottesville

FB really had a lot of influence in mindsets across the country.
Russia was targeting ads to rile up white people by sending *people with a certain point of view* anti-BLM alerts and such.

The group-think had a source. That source was RT and the Kremlin.
Haha. No.

You think we should make a big deal about 40-50 people assembling to peacefully protest?
Because of their ideology I think it would be beyond stupid to ignore it.
This kind of shit just sits around waiting for the right environment, as when it comes along, it flourishes.
Presidential comfort, there's no better environment. White power bullshit has never had it so good.

buy a can of WD-40 and a lighter.
I can and have done that, I'm talking something that looks like what you imagine when you think "flamethrower". An apparatus that consolidates those elements and is operated by the simple pull of a trigger.

Last edited:
You don't need to bring your teeth together to form the 'y' sound.
They were saying Jews, unless you can show me an article that convinces me otherwise.

But they're pieces of shit to me, and it hardly matters. I don't want white power scum walking the streets near me.

This kind of shit just sits around waiting for the right environment, as when it comes along, it flourishes.
Presidential comfort, there's no better environment. White power bullshit has never had it so good.
So give them tons of publicity. Got it.

Confronting them the way groups like antifa has only feeds into their victim hood narrative and makes these protests into national spectacles that draw more attention to them. Its only been counter-productive.

You don't need to bring your teeth together to form the 'y' sound.
They were saying Jews, unless you can show me an article that convinces me otherwise.

But they're pieces of shit to me, and it hardly matters. I don't want white power scum walking the streets near me.

Yes. A lot of them are dickheads. But a lot are sick of being silenced just for being white.

Confronting them the way groups like antifa has only feeds into their victim hood narrative and makes these protests into national spectacles that draw more attention to them. Its only been counter-productive.
I disagree. I'm glad it's been brought to light. Vigilance is the price we pay for our freedom.
It would be counter to common sense to ignore them.
I don't see country-wide knowledge, and condemnation of these groups is better than letting them fester in the dark, whereupon we'd all be asking "How? How did we let Nazis become a thing again, here in America, under our very noses?"

It's fucking APPALLING that the President gave them comfort.

I disagree.
The fact that we're nationally aware of these groups now speaks to how productive it was

Antifa is regularly active and routinely engages in mob violence and vandalism. Why are you downplaying left wing political violence by making false equivalencies?
They are equally ridiculous and neither is a real threat imo , but if either group gains any real strength we I hope will be on the same side to oppose them

Btw is this latest protest spinning into or is anyone trying to spin it into the " national crisis " you predicted ?

Yes. A lot of them are dickheads. But a lot are sick of being silenced just for being white.

Basically the same attitude that Islamist groups have in the Middle East except replace white with Muslim. Except at least the Muslim Brotherhood runs charitable organizations and help people unlike these guys.
I disagree. I'm glad it's been brought to light. Vigilance is the price we pay for our freedom.
It would be counter to common sense to ignore them.
I don't see country-wide knowledge, and condemnation of these groups is better than letting them fester in the dark, whereupon we'd all be asking "How? How did we let Nazis become a thing again, here in America, under our very noses?"

It's fucking APPALLING that the President gave them comfort.
I disagree.
The fact that we're nationally aware of these groups now speaks to how productive it was

And how's that worked out? These groups have only become more widespread and stronger with all the media coverage. Two years ago we barely heard about them, now they're regularly making the news and have become more and more prominent in the national discourse. Their ideas are being disseminated by all this and that's only helped them and they have said as much.

Do you always construct your arguments in such a way that they don't allow anyone but you to be correct about something that's a matter of opinion?
If thats how you feel, then maybe your argument is shit.

Basically the same attitude that Islamist groups have in the Middle East except replace white with Muslim. Except at least the Muslim Brotherhood runs charitable organizations and help people unlike these guys.

And how's that worked out? These groups have only become more widespread and stronger with all the media coverage. Two years ago we barely heard about them, now they're regularly making the news and have become more and more prominent in the national discourse. Their ideas are being disseminated by all this and that's only helped them and they have said as much.
... evidence that coverage has swelled white nationalist numbers is where?

Back