White nationalists return to Charlottesville

... evidence that coverage has swelled white nationalist numbers is where?
I suppose that was a stretch but their ideas have certainly been disseminated more tot he point that they've entered mainstream political discourse in a way that wasn't the case just three years ago, that's without a doubt even if their numbers haven't changed

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41543631

"Between 40 and 50 people are thought to have attended the rally in Emancipation Park by the statue of Gen Lee, which has been covered up while a legal challenge to its removal takes place........The group, all dressed similarly and holding lit torches, could be heard chanting "the south will rise again" and "Russia is our friend".

Apparently no violence this time, just a small group of good ole' boys speaking their mind. They didn't arrive armed to the teeth looking for a fight, so apparently nobody gave them trouble either. This is how protesting should be done, even these scumbag retards have the right to peacefully assemble and speak.

Is it possible there was no violence because Antifa did not show up?

As a proud American that descends from brown immigrants i have to say this is why I love this country.

LET FREEDOM REIGN!

Best ignore those cowards to be honest. Bunch of drama queens looking to play victim while unironically complaining about others playing victim.
Better to plaster pictures of their faces all over the Internet.

Some? The SJW to neo Nazi ratio is like 100,00 to 1.
YEP

They don't even want to get into body counts and property damage totals.

In the last 2 years, how many cops have BLM killed and how many people have antifa attacked. How many building have they burned, cars destroyed, windows busted, etc.

White nats have ran over 1 person. The end.

America's active hate groups are on the rise
http://www.wkbw.com/news/national/these-are-americas-active-hate-groups-on-the-rise
Hate groups increase for second consecutive year as Trump electrifies radical right
https://www.splcenter.org/news/2017...secutive-year-trump-electrifies-radical-right
Donald Trump Rode $5 Billion in Free Media to the White House
https://www.thestreet.com/story/138...billion-in-free-media-to-the-white-house.html

See here's the problem with articles like this, they cite a 'rise of hate against muslims' and only blame Trump

The latest FBI statistics show that hate crimes against Muslims grew by 67 percent in 2015, the year in which Trump launched his campaign.

Now was this solely Trump's fault, or was 2015 a reaction to the mass increase of Islamic terrorist attacks we see all over the globe like the Paris Attacks, Charlie Hebdo, San Bernardino, etc?

See here's the problem with articles like this, they cite a 'rise of hate against muslims' and only blame Trump

The latest FBI statistics show that hate crimes against Muslims grew by 67 percent in 2015, the year in which Trump launched his campaign.

Now was this solely Trump's fault, or was 2015 a reaction to the mass increase of Islamic terrorist attacks we see all over the globe like the Paris Attacks, Charlie Hebdo, San Bernardino, etc?

its not just anti-Muslim groups. Its not even just pro-white groups.

Looked at the pictures of them and just shook my head. Most of them are noodle armed weaklings with some fatties here and there. Not a single formidable white man in sight. Beta white cucks every last one of them.

There's a big difference between white power and trying to hang on to a bit of your heritage. White power goofs can go fuck themselves. But not everything to do with being white is white power.
Blacks and hispancis have gaines political power (as well as media sympathy). Whites use to be 90% of the country, now they are barely 60% and a supposed to be minorities by 2040. If any other racial group saw their numbers decline by almost 30% there would be freaking riots and National Conversations, etc. If blacks went from 13% to 10% and were suppose to go down to 5% in 25 years, they would be claiming racial genocide.

So every race can have groups adn events to bring awareness to their advancement but when whites are about to be a minority THEY HAVE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE IT.

I suppose that was a stretch but their ideas have certainly been disseminated more tot he point that they've entered mainstream political discourse in a way that wasn't the case just three years ago, that's without a doubt even if their numbers haven't changed
They have entered political discourse because the media decided to make something out of them. The media controls political discourse and they have decided that all of a sudden Americas #1 problem is White Nationalist.

Indeed, a stretch. I could believe it, too, with a good source.
But that aside, I'm legit sickened and will have to consciously avoid such people and gatherings lest the worst side of me shows.

They have entered political discourse because the media decided to make something out of them. The media controls political discourse and they have decided that all of a sudden Americas #1 problem is White Nationalist.
I agree, which is why I think they should just be ignored.
Indeed, a stretch. I could believe it, too, with a good source.
But that aside, I'm legit sickened and will have to consciously avoid such people and gatherings lest the worst side of me shows.
And how hard is that? We're talking about a few hundred guys across the country. The media made a mountain out of a molehill with these guys. They're just a bunch of fucking losers given a megaphone by the sensationalist media.

50 people... in the south... that says a lot about the state of white nationalism in 2017 America

Because of their ideology I think it would be beyond stupid to ignore it.

This is too funny, coming from an anti-Trumper who likely has a hard time sleeping every night, thinking of all the free press he received, that helped spread his message and get him elected President.

Back