White nationalists return to Charlottesville

Ehhh after watching Imperium I hope the FBI are watching each one of those geeky looking fucks.

Great movie.

White identity politics has not separated itself from white supremacy, suppression of minorities
Just like Trump hasn't disavowed the kkk right?

We came, we triggered, we left. :)

I still think it's in poor taste to specifically go back to a place where a woman lost her life as a direct result of your previous protest.

W.A.R.

Whites Against Replacement
Clearly shit-stirring in a small southern city that doesn't want you there is the best way to meet your goals.

Is there any video of "russia is our friend". Sounds made up.

Apparently no violence this time, just a small group of good ole' boys speaking their mind. They didn't arrive armed to the teeth looking for a fight, so apparently nobody gave them trouble either. This is how protesting should be done, even these scumbag retards have the right to peacefully assemble and speak.

These are the homo himmler guys(Richard spencer), AKA the alt right. They usually protest like that. Last charlottesville protest went like that the first night(the night of the long torches) but the next day the neonazis/kkk/militia showed up. These are usually older guys with rifles that stir up trouble.

I think you forgot the rifles and clubs some of them arrived with? I'm not excusing the other sides actions, just pointing out an error iin your recollection.

I'm against street fighting, but antifa will attack you regardless, so it's better to have shields and clubs. Rifles were not fired at least. Some guy shot a warning pistol shot against a black guy with an improvised flamethrower.

Just like Trump hasn't disavowed the kkk right?
You mean the multiple times he has been reluctant to say anything bad about them, and only after an extended public virtue signalling that they took in their favor, actually reacted publicly like a normal person?

Yeah, that's consistent with normal white identity politics, only a little more blatantly in support of them, because Trump doesn't know how to operate a dog whistle.

The usual way is to say something about "Chicago" or whatever the flavor of the month is.

And suspiciously the Righty Posters of Sherdog are quiet... Bad cell service down there guys?
There are a fuck ton more self proclaim communists than self proclaimed nazis in this country.

These are the homo himmler guys(Richard spencer), AKA the alt right. They usually protest like that. Last charlottesville protest went like that the first night(the night of the long torches) but the next day the neonazis/kkk/militia showed up. These are usually older guys with rifles that stir up trouble.

I'm against street fighting, but antifa will attack you regardless, so it's better to have shields and clubs. Rifles were not fired at least. Some guy shot a warning pistol shot against a black guy with an improvised flamethrower.
I always wanted to make one of those.

LOL.

It was 40 to 50 people. The fact that it's being covered in the MSM is embarrassing.

Its like modern day KKK 'rallies', if the media gave them no attention, you wouldn't even know they were there nor would you care. The Media is selling the idea of 'white supremacy' better than these assclowns

No. That makes perfect sense for them to say. But Russia? No.
FB really had a lot of influence in mindsets across the country.
Russia was targeting ads to rile up white people by sending *people with a certain point of view* anti-BLM alerts and such.

The group-think had a source. That source was RT and the Kremlin.

Back