Why is there no word from Conor?

It's almost like he doesn't give a fuck about the ufc because he's set for life

I hope he retires

Who da fook is that guy I'll knock him out in da first blah blah that's all he'd say

Guy is a bitch champ.
Usually if your the champ, after an interim title fight has been won in your division, you will respond to the winner.
Look, even Bisping, issued a statement to the winner of the interim belt, although we doubt the authenticity of his statement. Why is Conor keeping quiet like a bitch?
images

There are now 2 champions in the LW division. Tony wants to fight the other champion. Conor does not. Who is the real champion? You're never going to get away with this Conor. I know what youre thinking. Fight Paulie until Tony eventually loses or turns 40. I have no doubt Conor knows he has to one day fight Ferg, he's just doing his little Mayweather act to try and pick off opponents when they are at their weakest. It's not going to work this time. Avoid Tony now and your legacy is destroyed, you cowardly ginger headed fuck.

he could be negotiating a fight with Tony as we speak

you have nothing but speculation in saying he is being a bithc

He's quiet because his interviews are either a ppv or an ufc press conference idiots. He never makes public comments otherwise. In the latest one he said he wants to defend the belt to legitimize it and considers the interim champ as a likely opponent.

I hope conor and his fanboys all retire and dissapear.

he could be negotiating a fight with Tony as we speak

you have nothing but speculation in saying he is being a bithc
If he's not ... and he's afraid to unify, he's a bitch.

He said last week that he's likely fighting winner of Ferg vs Lee as Nate priced himself out

And Dana already said the Nate fight won't happen so in all likelihood he's fighting Ferg next unless Paulie decides to bring his balls into the octagon

I swear i heard Ariel say he was going to be at the fight

Has he commented at all. Weird if he hasnt after the callout by the interim champ

Last edited:
Guy is a bitch champ.
Usually if your the champ, after an interim title fight has been won in your division, you will respond to the winner.
Look, even Bisping, issued a statement to the winner of the interim belt, although we doubt the authenticity of his statement. Why is Conor keeping quiet like a bitch?
because he is still trying to get that DIaz fight... then retire.

Bitch-Conor thinks ignoring guys he's scared to fight will result in not fighting them... and he's not wrong. Fat-Bitch Dana is protecting his paper-champ and investment

He's trying come up with a good excuse

Such as having a massive payday and not needing to ever fight again if he manages it right? Not feeling threatened by Ferg?

Just saying...I doubt Conor gives two shits about Ferg or the belt anymore...not after the money he just made...I mean who would.

Just imagine if you won the lottery, would you go back to work? Even if you love it....its still a job and you have to answer to some one else.

It's sad that anyone who saw all the shots Tony ate from a mediocre striker like Lee would still think a Ferguson/McGregor fight might be even remotely competitive.

Unless Tony proves to have a Diaz-level chin and can survive having his bell rung multiple times to take McG beyond three, Ferguson is easy work for the Irish Gasser.

He wants nothing to do with Ferguson. His name has never once left Conors mouth. Conor does everything he can to avoid legitimate challengers. And he excuses his blatant ducking by acting like hes too big time and rich for his opponents and expects them to beg and impress him like court jesters for a king even though hes done nothing impressive outside of his fluke KO of Aldo and get his ass whooped by Nate and Floyd. Its really a disgusting attitude he has. Hes probably thinking of a good way to dismiss Ferguson this very second. He'll call him a bum who got dropped yada yada even though he finished the fight, is on a 10 fight win streak and has cleared out the division when the guy who is the supposed real champion at 155 only beat 1 guy with a glass jaw to win the title and never defended a title in his life.
This!

Such as having a massive payday and not needing to ever fight again if he manages it right? Not feeling threatened by Ferg?

Just saying...I doubt Conor gives two shits about Ferg or the belt anymore...not after the money he just made...I mean who would.

Just imagine if you won the lottery, would you go back to work? Even if you love it....its still a job and you have to answer to some one else.
This is what I have been saying in previous posts...The time when he was "Dana, 60 G's baby"! are over, now he wants giant paydays, and Ferg is not on his radar, he's never defended before and he isn't about to start now. He's just enjoying being rich and being a father, so I wouldn't expect him back for a while.

If he wants to retire, no problem.
Give up the belt though.

Financially he's good and does never have to fight again. I don't think he never cared about the belt other than winning it. If he comes back to fight, obviously it should be the IC, Ferg. I'll wait to see what happens though.
Oh and if i won the lottery, I'd make myself get fired and collect unemployment.

He's so far beyond what a normal champ would do. McGregor is bigger than the UFC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back