Why is there no word from Conor?

He wants nothing to do with Ferguson. His name has never once left Conors mouth. Conor does everything he can to avoid legitimate challengers. And he excuses his blatant ducking by acting like hes too big time and rich for his opponents and expects them to beg and impress him like court jesters for a king even though hes done nothing impressive outside of his fluke KO of Aldo and get his ass whooped by Nate and Floyd. Its really a disgusting attitude he has. Hes probably thinking of a good way to dismiss Ferguson this very second. He'll call him a bum who got dropped yada yada even though he finished the fight, is on a 10 fight win streak and has cleared out the division when the guy who is the supposed real champion at 155 only beat 1 guy with a glass jaw to win the title and never defended a title in his life.
giphy.gif

Where I work everyone knows Conor why is that? I have fight network and they've shown Conor vs Diaz 2 over and over. Look at any YouTube UFC content it's Conor first everyone else second. And etc they have marketed him more than anyone else
Everyone knows who Conor is because the dude was born a star. That vaunted ufc marketing team did fuck all for GSP, Jones and Aldo.

Such as having a massive payday and not needing to ever fight again if he manages it right? Not feeling threatened by Ferg?

Just saying...I doubt Conor gives two shits about Ferg or the belt anymore...not after the money he just made...I mean who would.

Just imagine if you won the lottery, would you go back to work? Even if you love it....its still a job and you have to answer to some one else.

Dana/UFC would have never allowed the Mayweather fight without an assurance he comes back for a few fights, I'm far from a suit & tie but I'm smart enough to know not give him a bank full of money without locking him down.

Conor may very well be struggling with motivation issues new kid, a phat stack in the bank, and the easy life in waiting. I think he's approaching the other side of the hill looking down a wanted champ with limited mma skillz in the toughest division in the UFC and everybody asking "Why ain't you defending your belt"..?.

It's much different fighting as a contender than champ, a contender can hop-scotch around tough fights, as champ that option is limited to 1, 2, or 3, contender Conor wants to look over their shoulders straight to Nate. Not everybody is a Conor fan looking for him to fight soft targets, some of us just want him to fight who's next.

60 day suspension isn't over yet and Tony just fought. In a month we know more.

Real answer: because once he speaks the circus starts and he has to keep going until the fight happens.

I would guess Woodley or GSP are next but they're waiting. Tony is small time. Khabib is too soft. Conor's too important to waste time having a guy pull out

Everyone knows who Conor is because the dude was born a star. That vaunted ufc marketing team did fuck all for GSP, Jones and Aldo.
Without UFC Conor would be nothing they didn't market GSP, Jones or Aldo or anyone anywhere near what they did with Conor.

He wants nothing to do with Ferguson. His name has never once left Conors mouth. Conor does everything he can to avoid legitimate challengers. And he excuses his blatant ducking by acting like hes too big time and rich for his opponents and expects them to beg and impress him like court jesters for a king even though hes done nothing impressive outside of his fluke KO of Aldo and get his ass whooped by Nate and Floyd. Its really a disgusting attitude he has. Hes probably thinking of a good way to dismiss Ferguson this very second. He'll call him a bum who got dropped yada yada even though he finished the fight, is on a 10 fight win streak and has cleared out the division when the guy who is the supposed real champion at 155 only beat 1 guy with a glass jaw to win the title and never defended a title in his life.

5ObA_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif
Agreed, fully!

So much truth in this post

Guy is a bitch champ.
Usually if your the champ, after an interim title fight has been won in your division, you will respond to the winner.
Look, even Bisping, issued a statement to the winner of the interim belt, although we doubt the authenticity of his statement. Why is Conor keeping quiet like a bitch?
McGregor haters are more interested in him than his fans are.

He can't have a decent bowel movement without you sad jealous cunts wanting to know all about it.

The fight was only about 48 hours ago.

Are you this impatient when having sex too?

bork1}

Dude Conor just had the "biggest fight of his life" like 4 times in a row and walked out with his health still in tact and many millions of dollars richer as well as having a newborn son to love and enjoy with his wife.

What would you be doing right now?

Dudes sipping tequila at some 5 star resort enjoying the pool or beach side with his wife and son nearby, ordering anything and everything that they can think of to enjoy or getting shitloads of new clothes and electronics to also enjoy and probably fucking a lot since she is no longer pregnant while paid goons drive him around and do his day-to-day everything.

He don't ave time for this shiite right now.

But when he does, better believe he'll be in full force. Tony Ferg is one cocky son of a bitch the perfect dude to make a huge hyped up fight with Conor especially with the win streak he's got going on. This fight will be BIG. Best save all his best material for when it starts to approach.

Fuck, he could have a team a writers now preparing shit he'll say to Ferg and insults he will sling across the room meaner than a full bottle of water.
Wrong.
No one sips tequila.

If he's not ... and he's afraid to unify, he's a bitch.

didnt the rematch with Nate break records? how can you pass up on that?

people quick to throw out "he's a bitch"

for me, i dont care if he fights Nate, Tony or Khabib. Hell even if GSP finishes Bisping quick and Conor wants that 185 belt

He just cashed in the biggest paycheck of his professional career some months ago. I'm sure he's taking a break and negotiating what's the next big money move he can make.

Don't try to argue reason with the unintelligent

didnt the rematch with Nate break records? how can you pass up on that?

people quick to throw out "he's a bitch"

for me, i dont care if he fights Nate, Tony or Khabib. Hell even if GSP finishes Bisping quick and Conor wants that 185 belt
I was responding to someone else who said bitch. I don't think Conor is a bitch. I like Conor. But he can't be protected anymore, Ferg has the LW belt now. Time to unify or get stripped. That's how interim belts work. Can't have 2 defending healthy active Champs in the same division. It actually kind of makes sense for them to fight each other ... no?

Oh my Conor hasn’t said anything yet, let’s all hate him more for it! Fuck that guy!! - TS

Guy is a bitch champ.
Usually if your the champ, after an interim title fight has been won in your division, you will respond to the winner.
Look, even Bisping, issued a statement to the winner of the interim belt, although we doubt the authenticity of his statement. Why is Conor keeping quiet like a bitch?

This guy, hates Conor, but can't wait to hear from him.

Psycho, or just plain confused with life

McGregor haters are more interested in him than his fans are.

He can't have a decent bowel movement without you sad jealous cunts wanting to know all about it.

The fight was only about 48 hours ago.

Are you this impatient when having sex too?

bork1}
[<cena1}

I was responding to someone else who said bitch. I don't think Conor is a bitch. I like Conor. But he can't be protected anymore, Ferg has the LW belt now. Time to unify or get stripped. That's how interim belts work. Can't have 2 defending healthy active Champs in the same division. It kind of makes sense for them to fight each other ... no?

Who's he being protected from? You?

Back