Will you respect Ferguson if he does nothing but wrestle against Conor

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I can already see it now, he will get tagged with the left and spend the rest of the fight trying to wrestle. Will you respect him if he does this?

wrestle with conor, stand up with werdum, yes

Because his act is tough guy willing to stand and bang with anyone. so it would be rather silly if he spends all his time talking about knocking conor out then spends the whole fight spamming takedowns and being put on queer street worse than lando did to him

Yes, poor fight IQ has been the biggest sin of Conor's opponents.

Yes, of course. Why wouldn't you?

It's MMA. If Conor can't stop the takedown then it's his fault. Tony isn't obligated to stand with him.

Because his act is tough guy willing to stand and bang with anyone. so it would be rather silly if he spends all his time talking about knocking conor out then spends the whole fight spamming takedowns and being put on queer street worse than lando did to him
<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying><mma1><mma1><mma1><209Bitch><209Bitch><209Bitch>

What does this mean? Tony will be conor's easiest fight since poirer. more hittable and worse chin. I'm not saying that ferguson is going to win doing this, i'm saying it is going to look like maia vs anderson.

Yes, of course. Why wouldn't you?

TS is worried as fuck, his hero is going to get all his weaknesses exposed to the world, that Sherdog "haters" have been saying for years in the Heavies

What does this mean? Tony will be conor's easiest fight since poirer. more hittable and worse chin. I'm not saying that ferguson is going to win doing this, i'm saying it is going to look like maia vs anderson.

It means you're crying because how dare a guy try to use his bread and butter against your heart throb

TS is worried as fuck, his hero is going to get all his weaknesses exposed to the world, that Sherdog "haters" have been saying for years in the Heavies

Conor will expose the weaknesses in Tony's standup before he lays a hand on Conor.

No, I only respect guys like Andy Wang who come to bang despite having a grappling advantage.

Let them Wang bro!!

P19-110727-85.jpg

Well if he survives 2 rounds his "panic wrasslin" will result in probably a sub or even Tko

Fuck i would commend him if he plays safe and tries to wrestle and gass the notorious gasser out

Does anyone have respect for Alvarez/Aldo completely losing it and going full moron.. trying to just strike.. when they have far more tools?

lol, you have bet against conor since what? poirier? you cling to everyone he's fighting in hopes they will beat him, you do not have a valid opinion on this at all.

Back