Premier League Thread 2017/18 v31: HalaWales! Return of the Jupp Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
. Saw a thing recently that in terms of headers lukaku is well in the lead. I wouldn't have either of them in that bracket anyway but do you really think Kane is far better than him?
I'd say Kane is ahead of him but Lukaku could make up the ground. Kane can still be wasteful. His misses aren't as quite bad as Lukaku's tho, tbh.

Neither are on same planet as LM/CR.

I'd say Kane is ahead of him but Lukaku could make up the ground. Kane can still be wasteful. His misses aren't as quite bad as Lukaku's tho, tbh.

Neither are on same planet as LM/CR.
. Fair enough. I think that they are about even and wouldn't argue against either of them being a shade better than the other.

Can or a defender might have been a bigger blow I guess. I think united will sneak it. Liverpool can't defend corners to save their lives.
Bollocks.
Mané is a key player that is always a threat doing the unexpected. Not having him will be a huge blow that will seriously make me question top 4.
Just look at what happened last year when he went to play for his national team. Pool went down the drains.

Bollocks.
Mané is a key player that is always a threat doing the unexpected. Not having him will be a huge blow that will seriously make me question top 4.
Just look at what happened last year when he went to play for his national team. Pool went down the drains.
their defence is already shit. Do you think they can afford it to get much weaker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back