This is some fucked up year for US of A

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
First those freaking hurricanes, now this wildfires. Excluding series of homicides.

Feel sorry for the people. Some worked their butts off entire life to lose everything in seconds.

sometimes i wonder if it's because of all the lesbians in the usa @ripskater

sometimes i wonder if it's because of all the lesbians in the usa @ripskater

Its Gods wrath. Rip knows. This is what happens when you dont eat right, take your vitamins, get your arse to church, and listen to Marilyn Manson.

Yeah, apparently it was a signal of the end of times. Some guy said, but then it turned out he'd miscalculated, and now it's going to end at some other time.

Long story short, it's god's wrath.

First those freaking hurricanes, now this wildfires. Excluding series of homicides.

Feel sorry for the people. Some worked their butts off entire life to lose everything in seconds.
insurance

These fires are a part of the natural occurrences in these parts.
These fires started long before humans were there.
Humans are very stubborn and will build on land that is periodically attacked by natural disaster

Bad things will wash right off Flat Earth doh.

I read somewhere that 9 of the 10 costliest hurricanes in US history has happened since 2004.

The US mens basketball team didn´t win olympic gold that year. Fucked up the entire space time continuum..

Last edited:
Wait until Kim unleashes his fury.

Those wildfires destroyed Western Montana and never got air time or support until they touched Cali. I feel bad for Californians, but am also a little bitter how it seems they matter while the fly over states don't

Wait until Kim unleashes his fury.
giphy.gif

Every second, an American who worked hard is losing everything.
Whether they're dying or... I dunno, a Mexican takes his jerb or something

Every second, an American who worked hard is losing everything.
Whether they're dying or... I dunno, a Mexican takes his jerb or something
Most whites or blacks here in Texas dont want to build trailers for a living. Lazy ass fucks

They took his jerb?
They took his jerb!

Cause, you know, losing a jerb to a Mexican is like... killing people... *toes the ground* ... straight up one to one similitude.

In all seriousage though this has been a worse year than 2016 was ffs

Most whites or blacks here in Texas dont want to build trailers for a living. Lazy ass fucks
Trailer?
That's posh shit for wanna be city folk.

I dig a hole and a hole is good,
Cause you don't need nails,
And ya don't need wood.
You defend it like a soldier in a foxhole should,
**final line censored by mod team**

They took his jerb!

Cause, you know, losing a jerb to a Mexican is like... killing people... *toes the ground* ... straight up one to one similitude.

In all seriousage though this has been a worse year than 2016 was ffs
I have learned that every day in every way...life gets more and more depressing and pointless.

Do you realize that everyone you know will one day be dead?

Everybody dies. Probably a stroke, heart attack or aggressive tumours.

Life sucks until you die (probably slowly and in agony with tubes stuck in every hole).

Back