This is some fucked up year for US of A

I have learned that every day in every way...life gets more and more depressing and pointless.

Do you realize that everyone you know will one day be dead?

Everybody dies. Probably a stroke, heart attack or aggressive tumours.

Life sucks until you die (probably slowly and in agony with tubes stuck in every hole).
I'll be dead for far longer than my one shot at being around.

... why am I posting on Sherdog?!
I've got... nothing better to do.
The meaning of life is Sherdogging and don't tell me I'm a useless basement dwelling loser!

Those wildfires destroyed Western Montana and never got air time or support until they touched Cali. I feel bad for Californians, but am also a little bitter how it seems they matter while the fly over states don't

This is just wrong.
The fires in Montana were in August and September, the busiest time of year for fires. Besides the fires in MT, there were also major fires in Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Idaho etc. MT wasn’t the only show in town. The thing about these late season fires is that California is the only show in town, so they get the attention. And a lot of media is based in California, not Missoula. It’s a convenient news story for networks.

I’m not sure what you mean by no support. We were in a Preparedness level 5 at the time, the highest level we have, which meant we were strapped for resources. We had management teams, crews, engines, tankers, SEATS, etc all committed to Montana. In fact, MT had the #1 priority fire in the nation (Lolo Peak) for most of fire season. Millions upon millions were poured into MT in suppression costs. Every fire that was prioritized as important was staffed with as many Federal resources and cooperators as possible...how, exactly, was MT not supported?

It has always been this way in the USA

There is always some mass murder, hurricane season is always once a year, California almost desert like in some areas is plagued by fires and the only thing that is not a constant are earthquakes, one of those are probably around the corner.

Just don´t focus so much over the bad stuff

Those wildfires destroyed Western Montana and never got air time or support until they touched Cali. I feel bad for Californians, but am also a little bitter how it seems they matter while the fly over states don't
I really think it's governed by how many homes are destroyed

What happened in Santa Rosa this weekend was fire storm destroying the northern part of the city

The big land fires get less attention if there isn't a bunch of displaced people and ruined homes.

The speed this fire storm had was pretty scary. I'm just getting service back this morning

The Left has been by far the biggest disaster. Destructive forces like smug entertainers, athletes, BLM, Antifa, LGBTQ+, Hillary Clinton, CNN, Harvey Weinstein and commie college students and professors have left America in ruins.

maxresdefault.jpg

First those freaking hurricanes, now this wildfires. Excluding series of homicides.

Feel sorry for the people. Some worked their butts off entire life to lose everything in seconds.

god is punishing us for our sins!! because we invade other countries and kill women and children!! we created isis!! we spy on our allies!! we are horrible people!!! Russia and Putin are good role models!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back