Oldest still active Sherdog member?

Is @Jopo still alive? He has one of the first 50 accounts created.
You can't trust a staff member. They can change their join dates. Can anyone confirm this guy has been posting since 2004?
I had a 2006 account before i went to prison. Forgot my username and email. All i remember was it was an AOL email. Would love to resurect it if its possible.

It's sad that younger people don't like forums. It's the best format to have a continuous conversation on a single topic over the course of days and weeks.

I know a lot of them use discord now but to me that just feels like the old ICQ chatroom days. You can only really talk to the few people that happen to be online and the subjects bounce around so quickly that it dies before you get valuable input.

The crippling ads and my dying love for the sport have diminished my presence on this site by a large order but I’m still around and I’ve seen a lot of folks come and go.

not the oldest, but one of the dawgs. used to come here back when PRIDE FC was active. and would go to the ironlife forums for teh prawnn. respect to the OGs still out here, MMA'ng it up.

any foster references here yet?

I remember him

He was the mod at the sports forum. Bills fan, coached a little league team (not the main manager) and a troll himself.

He said his team made it out to the LLWS and lost to the international team .

After he lost the moderator privilige posted once and was smack talked by the board to never be seen again.

Last edited:
What happened to was it fozzy or fuzzy?
The mod with the sparkling pink belt who modded the gear section.

When fight finder had clips from fights, I downloaded all that shit and burned it in a cd.

And the highlights

The Sakuraba highlight is basically my all-time favorite MMA highlight. In a sense, its what sold me on Sakuraba as a super-fan. Before that, he was kinda that guy that I found interesting, but was sort of annoyed by the super-fandom of some of my Japanese friends regarding him. The Sakurai highlight was awesome too.

The crippling ads and my dying love for the sport have diminished my presence on this site by a large order but I’m still around and I’ve seen a lot of folks come and go.
Have you been following Alex Pereira? That dude has rekindled my interest in MMA

Yeah but they don’t have the history of a place like this.. some of us have been posting together for over 20 years.. SD actually started in the late 90’s

Eventually they will. 10 years from now there will be small subreddit and discord communities with a lot of the same members. Forums have essentially been monopolized. Instead of independent websites they are all on the same website owned by a single corporate entity.

Eventually they will. 10 years from now there will be small subreddit and discord communities with a lot of the same members. Forums have essentially been monopolized. Instead of independent websites they are all on the same website owned by a single corporate entity.

Yeah but they’ll never learn how to throw the overhand right correctly. Imagine spending all that time in one place only to remain a limp wristed beta who will never bench 275 or grow to over 6 feet tall.. sad tbh

Meanwhile we’ll be here in our 50’s with our still perfectly chiseled abs and our 10 inchers pounding 21 year old big titted 10’s into gushing like fire hydrants being cracked open on hot summer days.

There’s no comparison really

Last edited:
Back