MacKenzie Dern's weigh in pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good lord.
Won't comment on physique of the other person she is fighting..

Really don't understand the crazy obsession over her. She has decent tits, that's about it.

Her face is pretty bad, doesn't have much of an ass, and has a bit of a gut. Being thick in a sexy way doesn't mean being fat in the stomach, and she definitely has a good amount of fat on her belly.

And this is at weigh in. She must have a full blown fupa when not cutting weight.

She's a legit 5/10. It's better than the man-beast she's fighting, but you can find better looking girls than her everywhere. Her looks are incredibly average.

Dern crushed it tonight.

It would have been interesting to see her on TUF 26.

I'd have this chick squirting in like 5 minutes

fgg44.gif

gur44.gif

giphy.gif

How's that old saying go? I'd hit it so hard with a sword the King of England would fart through a walkie talkie after breaking his glasses?

Really don't understand the crazy obsession over her. She has decent tits, that's about it.

Her face is pretty bad, doesn't have much of an ass, and has a bit of a gut. Being thick in a sexy way doesn't mean being fat in the stomach, and she definitely has a good amount of fat on her belly.

And this is at weigh in. She must have a full blown fupa when not cutting weight.

She's a legit 5/10. It's better than the man-beast she's fighting, but you can find better looking girls than her everywhere. Her looks are incredibly average.

she has a very good looking face, specially on person, 2 years ago she was hot as fuck, I saw her at adcc sao paolo, she was impressive to say the least, but this version of her, god damn, she ate a fucking pig and never took a shit

she has a very good looking face, specially on person, 2 years ago she was hot as fuck, I saw her at adcc sao paolo, she was impressive to say the least, but this version of her, god damn, she ate a fucking pig and never took a shit
Her giant nose kinda ruins her face for me...and the rest of it is really just average, like the rest of her.

Really, her opponent is disgusting, but Dern's physic isn't the one of an athlete (still can fuck me up, but you get the point) she's hot for a girl who hasn't hit the gym even once in her life; not fo an athlete.

You're saying dern can fuck you up? In a real fight or in a bjj match?

If you're meaning an actual fight...you must be a pretty pathetic sad weak little man...lol

never knew there was a crazy obsession over her...but we are in sherdog forum so im not surprised...

but im not seeing this gut and fat belly that some of you guys are seeing...she looks healthy at 125... nice body...doesnt have much of an ass? what kinda ass are you in search of?

if we're scoring here id bump the score to 6.5/10 because of the nice body...

I don't see what the hype is about this girl at all. She's pretty but some of you are making her out to be some sort of goddess which she is far from. She looks like she can easily make 115 but is not disciplined enough

And with her body type, she's going to look extremely saggy when she gets a little older...that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back