MacKenzie Dern's weigh in pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
never knew there was a crazy obsession over her...but we are in sherdog forum so im not surprised...

but im not seeing this gut and fat belly that some of you guys are seeing...she looks healthy at 125... nice body...doesnt have much of an ass? what kinda ass are you in search of?

if we're scoring here id bump the score to 6.5/10 because of the nice body...

Her ass is very average, especially for WMMA fighters who are supposed to be in crazy good shape (which would imply a nice muscular ass, normally).

But her ass isn't any better than normal skinny chicks unfortunately.

If you want to say she has a great ass for WMMA, you'd have to compare her to Miesha and Holly...and she fails horribly there.

She's literally an average looking chick.

Boy, do her big titties swing around and jiggle a lot! Her face looks a bit like Gary Gaetti from the Minnesota Twins.

Boy, do her big titties swing around and jiggle a lot! Her face looks a bit like Gary Gaetti from the Minnesota Twins.

Hahaha! I can't unsee that shit now...

114508.jpg

On a related note, that 1987 Twins World Series team was pretty good.

Dern would be pretty hot if she dropped 20 pounds. Same for the ring girl, would still smash both in current state, just sayin.
Lmfao. Man some of you guys on here blow my mind. You ugly fucks are probably pulling in 5-6s and you are criticizing her. Ahhhhahahhahahahbaaha. Please post a pic of your girl for the love of god

never knew there was a crazy obsession over her...but we are in sherdog forum so im not surprised...

but im not seeing this gut and fat belly that some of you guys are seeing...she looks healthy at 125... nice body...doesnt have much of an ass? what kinda ass are you in search of?

if we're scoring here id bump the score to 6.5/10 because of the nice body...

Her ass is exactly average. 5/10

She's an MMA fighter right? She should be on shape....

And yet even in her weigh in pics, she has a belly. Its there for all to see.

Just think when she's not cutting weight...she's even fatter.

She won't show off her ass, because Claudia, Holly, and Tate already have and her ass clearly doesn't compare.

She's barely an average looking chick, her tits save her with the sherdog idiots.

I don't see what the hype is about this girl at all. She's pretty but some of you are making her out to be some sort of goddess which she is far from. She looks like she can easily make 115 but is not disciplined enough

And with her body type, she's going to look extremely saggy when she gets a little older...that's for sure

Why would anyone care how will she look after getting old ?? It's not like we are going to marry her lol
Within WMMA world where chicks like Misha tates and KK are regularly called "pretty", I think it's fair to call her goddess.

she has a very good looking face, specially on person, 2 years ago she was hot as fuck, I saw her at adcc sao paolo, she was impressive to say the least, but this version of her, god damn, she ate a fucking pig and never took a shit
That's great...

But she looks flabby and overweight as fuck now, with an ugly face. I don't see her progressing much in the looks department unless she drops 15lbs off at from her middle.

She's seriously an average looking chick, and that's why she acts like it.

Last edited:
damn, dude really looks like Ed Soares :D

would smash Dern all day everyday and twice on sunday !

Lmfao. Man some of you guys on here blow my mind. You ugly fucks are probably pulling in 5-6s and you are criticizing her. Ahhhhahahhahahahbaaha. Please post a pic of your girl for the love of god
Reread my post slowly so your brain can keep up.

"If you're not attracted to Mackenize 'hey you guys' Dern, you're a homosexual with a small ding-a-ling" - Sherdoggers

hyj.jpg

fvgbhnj.jpg

tgrf.jpg

#MILFED

gur44.gif

mackenzie-dern-cat-zingano-lfa-24-video.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back