Mackenzie Dern returns at LFA 24 | Phoenix, AZ (Friday, October 13th)

bro are you into fat girls?

41V6lM9.gif

Last edited:
She needs to stop eating like shit and train harder.
Love the girl for her skillset and the fact that I am about as attracted to her as i can possibly be to another human being but she was half-assing her adcc camp and has been eating crap for this camp.

Wouldn't be surprised if she lost

Holy fucking shit wtf is wrong with this girl, when i read that she was going up in class I though she was going to ballon up, now She's about to turn into wale mode... Augusto knew this was coming, bailed on time...
Seriously dude. I like the way she looks. I don't like a girls so skinny.

Also, you need to calm down bro.

Last edited:
She's gonna have a tough time ever succeeding in the UFC unless they add a weight class. Pretty clear she can't make 115 but she would be really undersized at 135

Guys for real, she's fat. At least for my taste.

This thread is reaching douche levels that shouldn't even be possible!

She's gonna have a tough time ever succeeding in the UFC unless they add a weight class. Pretty clear she can't make 115 but she would be really undersized at 135
What if I told you...she could fight at 125?

They announced the women's 125 division months ago. PVZ vs Jessica Eye was gonna be the first fight in the division on last weeks PPV before Paige got hurt.

What a wild finish finish with the ref jumping in to stop it for a TKO and then jumping back out only for an immediate submission.

They announced the women's 125 division months ago. PVZ vs Jessica Eye was gonna be the first fight in the division on last weeks PPV before Paige got hurt.

A 125 lb division will be great for the welfare of WMMA. Women have many more weight-cutting and body development issues than men (menstruation, child rearing hips, etc), and so I think people should be ashamed when they call some girl fat because she has to cut off her tits to make weight.

Back