What's the worst death you could possibly imagine?

Not the worst one I can imagine but the worst one that seems like it could actually happen.

Getting eaten by a shark at night.....

Truthfully?

Dying and the next second later realizing that you rejected the Gospel message of Jesus Christ and that now you alone have to pay the price for your sins for eternity.

Everything else in this thread is temporary.
Would you be more upset if you found out that Jesus was actually Colin Kaepernick and that you had rejected his message?

Good ol' Brazen Bull. The best part is the dude who invented it supposedly was the first one put inside.

Impalement is also pretty good.
1200px-Empalement.jpg

This is also one of the worst short-term executions.

There's tales of victims taking weeks to die, but I think those are fables. The internal bleeding would be devistating, even if the spear somehow misses every organ.

And I'd love to hear how they drank water.

Say what you want about Vlad the Impaler, but he knew how to scare the shit out of Islamists.

Not the worst one I can imagine but the worst one that seems like it could actually happen.

Getting eaten by a shark at night.....

Getting eaten by shark or being buried alive?

Which one would you prefer if you had a choice?

I responded to a suicide where a dude drank draino and rat poison, it looked like a horrible way to go out.

There was a long topic about the worst forms of torture/executions a while ago, and the consensus was this.

The worst long-term execution, lasting days or possibly weeks, is crucifixion.

The worst short-term execution, lasting minutes at maximum, is the Brazen Bull.

Brazen-Bull.jpg

Most would say being burned at the stake would be the worst short-term execution, but its not widely known that it overloads the nervous system causing the victim to quickly lose consiousness.

With the Brazen Bull, there is not any direct flame-to-skin contact or smoke inhalation. The victim is slowly simmered to death, like a steak on a hot plate.

Came here to say this.

Then again knowing your death is coming and there is nothing you can do to prevent it is probably the scariest thing in the world to me. I think it was a comment on here actually that drove the point home. Someone posted the Dinkheller video and the comments turned to how horrific his screams were before he died, and someone said "those are the screams of someone who knew they were in a fight for their life, and they were going to lose". Thinking about what goes through someones head when they are in that situation tears me apart.

Fire ants. Fuck those things.

In the US Philippines war the Philippinoes captured an American troop would bury him up to his neck in the jungle. They would then prop a stick in his mouth vertically so he couldn't close it. They would then pour some sugar in his mouth and make a small trail with it. The ants would come and eat the soldier head first, alive.

Being buried alive in a coffin, 10 meters below the ground in the middle of the forests where no one hear you screams.

Jeeez, imagine this shit. From the moment you are closed in the coffin you have 5 hours to live. 5 hours without any movements, no vision, air becoming too warm to breath, just you and your thoughts.

What can be worse than that?
Only 5 hours?! I guess you'd run out of air pretty quick. Suffocation wouldn't be the worst death

Being buried alive in a coffin, 10 meters below the ground in the middle of the forests where no one hear you screams.
Jeeez, imagine this shit. From the moment you are closed in the coffin you have 5 hours to live. 5 hours without any movements, no vision, air becoming too warm to breath, just you and your thoughts.

What can be worse than that?
Ever seen that movie with ryan reynolds, I think its called buried.

Truthfully?

Dying and the next second later realizing that you rejected the Gospel message of Jesus Christ and that now you alone have to pay the price for your sins for eternity.

Everything else in this thread is temporary.
Alhamdulillah

if the last post I made didn't receive a single 'like' right before my death.

ezgif-2-b4aa3adf0f.gif

There was a long topic about the worst forms of torture/executions a while ago, and the consensus was this.

The worst long-term execution, lasting days or possibly weeks, is crucifixion.

The worst short-term execution, lasting minutes at maximum, is the Brazen Bull.

Brazen-Bull.jpg

Most would say being burned at the stake would be the worst short-term execution, but its not widely known that it overloads the nervous system causing the victim to quickly lose consiousness.

With the Brazen Bull, there is not any direct flame-to-skin contact or smoke inhalation. The victim is slowly simmered to death, like a steak on a hot plate.
I have to agree that this is probably the worst.

Beheading has got to be the absolute worse way to die, it's fucking sickening.

If you're talking about a clean cut, like with a sword or the guillotine, death would be immediate - it would actually be one of the best ways to die.

In regards to sawing off someone's head with a knife - that is also pretty quick - as soon as the carotid artery is cut, you are basically gone, and would not be sticking around for most of the sawing.

I've seen quite a few underground narco/terrorist beheading videos, and surprisingly, most people are pretty calm as the executioner starts ripping through their neck - you would think their would be a lot of panic, which leads me to believe it's over before you really know/feel anything.

Beheading has got to be the absolute worse way to die, it's fucking sickening.

Not only that but in today’s world of easy to use recording devices you are forever on video for sick fucks to watch over and over again

Oh and to answer the question I was watching an awful remake of “Cabin Fever” basically you drink the water in the woods and you get a horrible skin eating bacteria that is well pretty horrible. So this guys girl gets it and her skin is falling off and shit so he locks her in a shed so as to not get the bacteria. Welllll he finds her later in there with a dog who also has the bacteria eating what’s left of her arm for what seems a couple hours. Alright so the girl begs him to shoot her after he shoots the dog (the movie led me to beleive he was out of bullets but the dumb fuck actually switched on the safety by mistake)....so since you know he loved this girl just days before he decides to thrust a shovel in her mouth as hard as possible obviously that doesn’t work so he says fuck it and douses her in gasoline and preceded to set her on fire to “kill” the bacteria. All of this and she could have just been mercifully shot. That my friends is an awful way to go...

Back