There can only be 1 GOAT and it's based on 1 fact

The 2 best ever are fedor and jones, jones fought smaller men and did roids, fedor fought bigger roided men in the golden era of heavyweight, and thats why he is the goats goat.
gsp was amazing but he wasnt a killer like this two.
anderson was also amazing in some of his wins, but people forget the maia,cote,leites fights.

Fact of the matter is Prime Nog would be the betting favorite for GOAT if it weren't for Fedor and prime Crocop is still the scariest mma striker of all time and Fedor even neutralized that.

Fedor was exciting, dead eyed and a beast. No doubt about it, I watched Pride early on and loved it.

However Fedor will always have an asterisk beside his name because of three things IMO NOW.

Pride didn't help Fedor, he had a good number of Fights in Pride where the Belt Wasn't on the line, Freak Fights, entertaining but not against great MMA fighters. Therefore it padded his record overall.

Next there were the Allegations of fight fixing. Fighters who fought for Pride saying they were offered more cash to lose a fight ... this one hurts. It was more than a few times this was discussed and with the Japanese Mob in the background, it is certainly more than a possibility of it being true. Who knows if any or Fedor's fights were fixed or not?

Then still at an age HWs are still in their Prime ,Fedor came to the USA to fight in Strikeforce. Losses ( all finishes) to Werdum, Bigfoot and Henderson ( a MW who moved up to HW) .

It was these losses all together on top of the Pride Fight Fixing Rumours that gave me cause to believe they could be true. I hope not, I do. I'd like to say Fedor is the GOAT but to me it will always have an asterisk beside his name because of the above .

henderson-rocking-fedor.jpg

thumbnail_crop.php

thumbnail_crop.php

usa_today_10130125.1498363682.jpg

Chuck liddell would have knocked fedor out.
Jon Jones would beat fedors fucking ass.
Jds would beat fedor.
Do I hve to keep going? Let's stop talking about mythical fighters man. Grow up. It's over.

lol you're really dumb if you believe this.

Jones is a steroid using cheater that would suck major ass if not for his constant steroid usage.

JDS is a steroid using cheater that would suck major ass if not for his constant steroid usage.

Chuck Liddell .. lol.
Thats not how steroids work
What was Fedor without the steroids and staged fights in Pride?

thumbnail_crop.php

Prime Spider lost his last 2 fights in Pride and they booted his ass out.

You're comment is terrible and you should feel bad about it.

The fact is they share a common opponent, the spider finished him, and fedora was finished by him.

Btw, this isn't to hate on fedor. One of the best ever.

You know the really sad part though? Is that even being roided to the gills... he still had pillow hands.

It's a fucking disgrace.

Real men fight without dangerous synthetic enhancement that gives clear advantages over other fighters who are not willing to damage their body by putting that shit in themselves.

Thats not how steroids work
What was Fedor without the steroids and staged fights in Pride?

You're a fool.

Fedor was destroying guys who were beating Werdum handily while they were both in Pride.

Fedor was on the downhill from the Rogers fight. It was rather obvious.

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.

why put fedor in the natty column? No pro athletes should ever be put in the natty column u ntil there is a test that can determine wnether or not athletes are using PEDs....

Im a huge Fedor fan, but when it comes to professional athletics, a successful natty athlete is a statistical anomaly....natty pro athletes are so rare it would be more accurate to assume that they all use....

You're a fool.

Fedor was destroying guys who were beating Werdum handily while they were both in Pride.

Fedor was on the downhill from the Rogers fight. It was rather obvious.
id say his decline started with the arlovski fight.....you could see he was losing speed....

Jds would beat fedor.
Do I hve to keep going? Let's stop talking about mythical fighters man. Grow up. It's over.

Glass Chin and PED abusers
<YeahOKJen><SelenaWow>

If you took the prime version of every fighter from all weights in the history of mma, who'd be the betting favorite. The only answer at this stage is Fedor in the natural division and Mark Kerr in supplement division. Arguments for GSP, Spider, Conor etc are for pfp only.

Jds would beat fedor.

TS wasnt specific enough. He means who would be the biggest favorite on average against a random opponent. Which means Fedor would not have to be the favorite in every single match up to be the best. Otherwise TS is right.

Jds would beat fedor.
1. wrong and delusional
2. jones is a ped user and wrong again
3 maybe

Please dont keep going with the same old fedor hate ufc newb stuff.

Jds would beat fedor.
Thank you, now how to make this heard all over!

1. wrong and delusional
2. jones is a ped user and wrong again
3 maybe

Please dont keep going with the same old fedor hate ufc newb stuff.
Prove jones used peds?
Show me the USADA test fedor passed. PLEASE

TS wasnt specific enough. He means who would be the biggest favorite on average against a random opponent. Which means Fedor would not have to be the favorite in every single match up to be the best. Otherwise TS is right.
I can get down with that

But prime Fedor will ruin Kerr even with supplements allowed

Jon Jones destroys any version of Fedor and would be a big betting favorite against him

Back