Recent fights/results/news from China

sittichai's trainer said they were worried (lol sure) they'd be robbbed like buakaw but wlf promised them they won't cheat this time...so basically wlf has reach a point they can casually admit cheating fights.
"we'll see if they keep their promise"

this is going to be a mess

sittichai hints at a 3rd fight with bon but "can't on kunlun". this can only mean he won't be back at all....
challenging bon to fight in wlf....he's quickly learning chinese marketing tricks from his buddy yi long!!

someone must stage an intervention and get sittichai out of whatever deal he has with those snakes.

sittichai hints at a 3rd fight with bon but "can't on kunlun". this can only mean he won't be back at all....
challenging bon to fight in wlf....he's quickly learning chinese marketing tricks from his buddy yi long!!

someone must stage an intervention and get sittichai out of whatever deal he has with those snakes.
he has 3 fights left on his wlf deal which is exclusive in china but I've been told by a couple of people that the way the contract is written sittichai can turn down fights and let the contract expire in July 2018. He just singed a new deal with glory so if/when wlf screw him he is just going to fight in glory until july

he has 3 fights left on his wlf deal which is exclusive in china but I've been told by a couple of people that the way the contract is written sittichai can turn down fights and let the contract expire in July 2018. He just singed a new deal with glory so if/when wlf screw him he is just going to fight in glory until july

the problem is bon's already with kunlun and enfusion and has also buakaw's own promotion pressing to have him.
leaving wlf aside, I wouldn't trust glory to host sittichai vs bon 3...unless bon signs with glory next year....that would make things more fair for him.

the problem is bon's already with kunlun and enfusion and has also buakaw's own promotion pressing to have him.
leaving wlf aside, I wouldn't trust glory to host sittichai vs bon 3...unless bon signs with glory next year....that would make things more fair for him.
I don't expect glory to sign bon. Based on what I have heard if I had to make a prediction today I would say if sittchai vs bon 3 happens in the next year or 2 it takes place under glory of heros. That seems to be sittchais next stop from everything I'm hearing

Where did you hear that?
a couple of different people. After Qiu Jianlang came to sitsongpeenong for training it ended up leading to talks between sitsongpeenong and glory of heros about having closer relationship in the future and very preliminary talks on getting siitchai to fight for GoH as they are looking for an international "name" to become a regular fighter on their shows

I don't expect glory to sign bon. Based on what I have heard if I had to make a prediction today I would say if sittchai vs bon 3 happens in the next year or 2 it takes place under glory of heros. That seems to be sittchais next stop from everything I'm hearing

bon is not going to fight for a promotion where sittichai is "the main regular thai man"and he's just a guest especially in china. that would mean certain loss unless he kos sittichai. even worst scenario than glory.
we'll se how things will develop next year. if bon wins kunlun again he won' t stay.

bon is not going to fight for a promotion where sittichai is "the main regular thai man"and he's just a guest especially in china. that would mean certain loss unless he kos sittichai. even worst scenario than glory.
we'll se how things will develop next year. if bon wins kunlun again he won' t stay.
superbon is probably going to have a similar experience as sittichai where kunlun does not make good on promises and he finds out he is already at the ceiling of what they can or will pay him.

superbon is probably going to have a similar experience as sittichai where kunlun does not make good on promises and he finds out he is already at the ceiling of what they can or will pay him.

most probably.
i think based on what kunlun fan base stands for and want, kunlun needs to change its top fighters every year.
kunlun screwed up so many great opportunities, some were beyond their power like yod's retirement, but the rest they can only blame their poor judgment.

from declaring fights that never happened like artur kyshenko (3 times!) or a fair fight buakaw vs yi long that was sold back to henan tv,buakaw vs yod....loosing sittichai and overexposing winners till fans hate them,lost giorgio to hero legends and wlf for money as well.....

I heard from some of people over here that GOH want sittichi and chris algieri fight. Chris Algieri used to be a kicboxer and boxed pacquiao in china before. China want to invest a lot into sittichai and superbon. THis is only one of matches they want. They also want one of these guys against McGregor as a big east vs west fight.

Well if Sitti ends up at GoH all I can say is I hope they get their shit together. GoH has been on such an epic downslide for the whole year basically. They've said something about a more stable calendar next year but I'd have to see it to believe it at this point. Just about none of the plans GoH had for this year have happened, they've lost major fighters and half their tv broadcasts.

I heard from some of people over here that GOH want sittichi and chris algieri fight. Chris Algieri used to be a kicboxer and boxed pacquiao in china before. China want to invest a lot into sittichai and superbon. THis is only one of matches they want. They also want one of these guys against McGregor as a big east vs west fight.
#fanfiction

most probably.
i think based on what kunlun fan base stands for and want, kunlun needs to change its top fighters every year.
kunlun screwed up so many great opportunities, some were beyond their power like yod's retirement, but the rest they can only blame their poor judgment.

from declaring fights that never happened like artur kyshenko (3 times!) or a fair fight buakaw vs yi long that was sold back to henan tv,buakaw vs yod....loosing sittichai and overexposing winners till fans hate them,lost giorgio to hero legends and wlf for money as well.....
Kunlun has definitely not held on to some fighters they probably should have and after a pretty good run with Kyshenko he's had a couple things fall through unfortunately. Some calendar weirdness too with an event that was supposed to happen today, the Australia KB and Paris ones not happening and/or been rescheduled. Think some of it is easily explained with just some people talking about things way too early when things aren't set in stone yet but overall some poor planning too.

With Petrosyan it's basically who's willing to work with Fight1/Oktagon and they'll get Petro then as well. Oh Glory doing shows in Italy--> Petro in Glory. Hero Legends they have had some kind of working relationship and think they did portions on some of the Venum shows etc. Oh now it's Bellator/Coker with Oktagon...well guess where Petro is fighting. Kunlun would've likely had to commit to some bigger things in Italy than they've had planned to have any real shot at Petro if history is anything to go by. The Wu Lin Feng fight is a bit of an anomaly but even that is just the big NYE show they always go for some notable foreigners and Henan tv willing to do things bigger.

Last edited:
Kunlun has definitely not held on to some fighters they probably should have and after a pretty good run with Kyshenko he's had a couple things fall through unfortunately. Some calendar weirdness too with an event that was supposed to happen today, the Australia KB and Paris ones not happening and/or been rescheduled. Think some of it is easily explained with just some people talking about things way too early when things aren't set in stone yet but overall some poor planning too.

yes kunlun looks like they have some aspects of their business at top level and others at amatorial level and can't find a good balance and stick to one precise plan.
their social ppl are still inconsistent and unprofessional.
when john parr has to tell fighters that the australian event was cancelled you really wonder tf is going on in their offices...

because there wasn't a better pic of sittichai right? they had to make him look like a cross between elephant man and sloth from the goonies.....assholes.

TtTqoTQ.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back