Premier League Thread 2017/18 v35: Kama'aina edition

Will Ostovich win tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you misread me, i meant fuck Benfica.

Good man! You never deceived me.
<NoneOfMy> Cheers

Soares (scores everything), Felipe, R and D Pereira. I have Aboubaker and Marega too (Porto players are so cheap) but I changed to a one striker formation and he was my favorite of the three to use

Would be cool if City actually had any fans to take part in the discussion

No one in Manchester gives a shit about City, it's all about the U, that's why City needs Arsenal fans to talk shit for them, but that fails miserably because Arsenal absolutely sucks.

Europa is a pretty legit trophy tbf. It's why Liverpool couldn't win it. If Arsenal win it, then fair play.
At the end of the day, you literally put everything on the line for 90 minutes.

United could of won every game 5-0 up until that final and blew it and it wouldn't of meant shit.

I think that's what people forget most about it, it's not cl but you still have great teams in there and it still has a final that you must perform in.

The fact Jose did exactly what klopp did but actually pulled it off just shows the difference between the 2 clubs.

It's like when Wenger always snuck in, those days are over which is why he should go.

Tbh I'm laughing that United fans got so upset I said city is the best team in Manchester.

They are leading atm. It's funny getting too people knowing deep down inside it burns.

1) Enjoy Europa
2) Enjoy losing Sanchez
3) Enjoy participation medals
4) Enjoy Wenger and barely top 4 finishes
5) Enjoy no league titles within the next decade
6) Enjoy rooting against Man U only to see them prosper again and again
7) Enjoy this absolute besmirchment you're receiving
8) Eat shit and live.
1)enjoy being second best to city

You needed 8 points I only need one.

{<jordan}

Blockey does his best tbf. Just comes across as having more passion for hating United than it does actually liking Citeh doe, imo.

Or they had fans in general. They are just a bunch of people Angus who got into the sport a few years back.

Probably don't even know 1 player before the oil money.

@Tules

I was a good model back in the day (like 7 years ago, before the baldness really hit).

DSC005982.jpg

At the end of the day, you literally put everything on the line for 90 minutes.

United could of won every game 5-0 up until that final and blew it and it wouldn't of meant shit.

I think that's what people forget most about it, it's not cl but you still have great teams in there and it still has a final that you must perform in.

The fact Jose did exactly what klopp did but actually pulled it off just shows the difference between the 2 clubs.

It's like when Wenger always snuck in, those days are over which is why he should go.

Tbh I'm laughing that United fans got so upset I said city is the best team in Manchester.

They are leading atm. It's funny getting too people knowing deep down inside it burns.

lmao @ all this drivel, you're a Assenal fan talking shit about the GOAT club not only in Manchester, but in Premier league history.

Go get a copy of Fifa 04 and play a few games with that beloved Assenal team and Henry, then realize that game is 13 years old and your team fucking sucks.

Lmao name the 8 weaknessess
In no particular order:

1. Walker's defending
2. John Stones
3. Gundogan's bones
4. Mendy's knee
5. Nicolas Otamendi
6. Kompany's brittle lower extremities
7. Knock out stage phobia
8. Pep's hairline

lmao @ all this drivel, you're a Assenal fan talking shit about the GOAT club not only in Manchester, but in Premier league history.

Go get a copy of Fifa 04 and play a few games with that beloved Assenal team and Henry, then realize that game is 13 years old and your team fucking sucks.
<{MingNope}>

Did you just quote me saying something nice?

Dude you're all over the place, hell Jose couldn't even beat arsenal last season. Should be sacked on the spot for losing to us.

Did you just quote me saying something nice?

Dude you're all over the place, hell Jose couldn't even beat arsenal last season. Should be sacked on the spot for losing to us.

Mourinho gets let off the hook for winning the treble.

Chelsea being written off after 8 games after last year is ridiculous to me. They aren't Liverpool or Arsenal no matter what problems they're having right now.

Youre either first or last.

1)city
2) no one cares

Except in the Premier league that's not how it works, you should know this since you'll be watching a Europa game tomorrow, LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back