Premier League Thread 2017/18 v35: Kama'aina edition

Will Ostovich win tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually Manchester is the only place people care about City. They have no GLOBAL POWERHOUSE following since they were largely irrelevant until recently. They're trying to branch out by buying teams in Spain the US and Australia. Theyre like the Clippers. Will always be in the Lakers shadow no matter what.

I've never met a City fan irl. Everyone else that's big in the PL I have, even Everton (likely the Tim Howard effect)

Or they're like the Mets. The Yankees biggest rival isn't even the in town rival, much like Liverpool is for United

Lmao!
Melbourne city suck lmao, bought the biggest names.

However they just beat their biggest rival Melbourne victory and are taking over that town....

Hmm sounds familiar.....

you look like a thinner Keith from Eastenders in that

latest
jesus lmao

United is tied with Chelsea and City for most titles this decade, yet "City is now United"

Lmfao, makmes sense.

You know your stuff ;) Drop Marega, we a work horse but sucks really.

Don't play him anymore, I have Gelson and Taison out wide and his dribbling is so bad lol. But the PACE and POWER though. Tules would convert him into a CDM

Moussa-Marega-Porto-701238.jpg

Why are ang and mga arguing for

has anyone been watching the apprentice this year? loving the karen brady west ham digs lmao

Don't play him anymore, I have Gelson and Taison out wide and his dribbling is so bad lol. But the PACE and POWER though. Tules would convert him into a CDM

Moussa-Marega-Porto-701238.jpg
would convert him into a CDM jajajaja ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back