1. Walker's defending
2. John Stones
3. Gundogan's bones
4. Mendy's knee
5. Nicolas Otamendi
6. Kompany's brittle lower extremities
7. Knock out stage phobia
8. Pep's hairline

That's nine weaknesses. If you're gonna list all those you have to put John Stones twice.

{<jordan}

Blockey does his best tbf. Just comes across as having more passion for hating United than it does actually liking Citeh doe, imo.
Blockey is a Spurs fan, too. :D

But yeah definitely more United hatred than anything else lol

@Tules

I was a good model back in the day (like 7 years ago, before the baldness really hit).

DSC005982.jpg

SEXY!!

Dat jaw

@Nowhere Fast

dat pose

In no particular order:

1. Walker's defending
2. John Stones
3. Gundogan's bones
4. Mendy's knee
5. Nicolas Otamendi
6. Kompany's brittle lower extremities
7. Knock out stage phobia
8. Pep's hairline
Lmao number 6 was fucking brilliant.

Except in the Premier league that's not how it works, you should know this since you'll be watching a Europa game tomorrow, LMFAO
Pretty sure it is.
Prem league table

1)city
2) who cares

Unless 2 is spurs then challenging for the league is like a title.

{<jordan}

Blockey does his best tbf. Just comes across as having more passion for hating United than it does actually liking Citeh doe, imo.
It's funny, I like bantering pool off and taking little digs at everyone else.

It seems like I found United fans weaknesses with city. I guess it's because the pool/United rivalry has become so one sided that it's just not funny lmao..

Did you see the video before of scholes holding his laugh in LMAO.

It's like he remembers he's on camera.

When you are the best, hatred comes with it, it's this way in all sports.

But it's usually fans of relevant teams that are doing the shit talking.

Manchester United has owned the Premier league for the last 25 years, and the fact

that fans of Arsenal/City/Tottenham have the gall to talk shit to any Man U fans shows that

they are jealous they weren't raised as a Manchester fan. The animosity towards the GOAT

club itt is disgusting, it's gone on too long, and I'm frankly fucking sick of it. Man U goes 4 years

without a title, 4 measly years after winning 13 in 25 years, that's more than half of the titles in that time.

Arsenal fans have been happy for over a decade with a manager that can't get them past 4th, and every year

until this year they yell at Tules for wanting that can fired. They have the ABSOLUTE AUDACITY to talk about

"second best" when second best can't even apply to them since they don't even remember what even being "second best"

was like. They have been happy for years with Wenger and 4th place finishes, Manchester United saw they were slipping and

went out and spent money on top level players, and a top level coach. They made necessary changes within a small amount of

time to become a top club again. Arsenal will never do this, they will keep giving 2 year extensions to a guy who thinks 4th place

is some type of fucking achievement. They're the scum of the Earth, the worst fan base on Earth, and they all need to know their roles

and shut their fucking mouths when talking about the GOAT CLUB.

Seems more hatred for SAF? Like he didn't mind United before.

Never understood the hate for SAF? Dude was the ultimate winner.

When you are the best, hatred comes with it, it's this way in all sports.

But it's usually fans of relevant teams that are doing the shit talking.

Manchester United has owned the Premier league for the last 25 years, and the fact

that fans of Arsenal/City/Tottenham have the gall to talk shit to any Man U fans shows that

they are jealous they weren't raised as a Manchester fan. The animosity towards the GOAT

club itt is disgusting, it's gone on too long, and I'm frankly fucking sick of it. Man U goes 4 years

without a title, 4 measly years after winning 13 in 25 years, that's more than half of the titles in that time.

Arsenal fans have been happy for over a decade with a manager that can't get them past 4th, and every year

until this year they yell at Tules for wanting that can fired. They have the ABSOLUTE AUDACITY to talk about

"second best" when second best can't even apply to them since they don't even remember what even being "second best"

was like. They have been happy for years with Wenger and 4th place finishes, Manchester United saw they were slipping and

went out and spent money on top level players, and a top level coach. They made necessary changes within a small amount of

time to become a top club again. Arsenal will never do this, they will keep giving 2 year extensions to a guy who thinks 4th place

is some type of fucking achievement. They're the scum of the Earth, the worst fan base on Earth, and they all need to know their roles

and shut their fucking mouths when talking about the GOAT CLUB.

@Clear Winner @frenzy @Concrete @Mga223

Soares (scores everything), Felipe, R and D Pereira. I have Aboubaker and Marega too (Porto players are so cheap) but I changed to a one striker formation and he was my favorite of the three to use
You know your stuff ;) Drop Marega, we a work horse but sucks really.

No one in Manchester gives a shit about City, it's all about the U, that's why City needs Arsenal fans to talk shit for them, but that fails miserably because Arsenal absolutely sucks.

Actually Manchester is the only place people care about City. They have no GLOBAL POWERHOUSE following since they were largely irrelevant until recently. They're trying to branch out by buying teams in Spain the US and Australia. Theyre like the Clippers. Will always be in the Lakers shadow no matter what.

I've never met a City fan irl. Everyone else that's big in the PL I have, even Everton (likely the Tim Howard effect)

Or they're like the Mets. The Yankees biggest rival isn't even the in town rival, much like Liverpool is for United

Lmao!

Go get a copy of Fifa 04 and play a few games with that beloved Assenal team and Henry, then realize that game is 13 years old and your team fucking sucks.

holy fuck

that is fucking BRUTAL

<2><2><2>

COLLATERAL DAMAGE ANG.

I remember I bought Fifa 04 from Gamestation in Camden, North London, on the day it came out with my dad lol

GOAT HENRY was on the cover!

holy fuck

that is fucking BRUTAL

<2><2><2>

COLLATERAL DAMAGE ANG.

I remember I bought Fifa 04 from Gamestation in Camden, North London, on the day it came out with my dad lol

GOAT HENRY was on the cover!

You know that during all of this I'm not taking it out on you, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back