Darren Till to Donald Cerrone: ‘Do not stand with me, you will die’

This might be a Myles Jury situation all over again as someone mentioned. The only thing I give Till is that he's young and hungry. I would give him a higher chance maybe if this was Donalds first fight at WW, but this isn't and he's as experience as it gets in MMA.

Cerrone has better kicks but Till has way better hands and killer instict.

Cerrone has been mixing in take-downs more so at 170 than he did at LW, but he's never had it as his main game plan. He's always stood for the majority of the fight. This till guy must really fear Cerrone's BJJ if he's trying this hard to get Cerrone into a stand and bang fight.
He had a pretty good ground game in WEC iirc

Cerrone has been mixing in take-downs more so at 170 than he did at LW, but he's never had it as his main game plan. He's always stood for the majority of the fight. This till guy must really fear Cerrone's BJJ if he's trying this hard to get Cerrone into a stand and bang fight.
He mixes up a take down here and there even at LW. I really dont see anything in this kids stand up that gonna make Cerrone shoot on him. Cerrone has traded with some of the most fierces strikers in MMA. I think Cerrone gonna take this kid apart on the feet and ground. Reminds me of when Myles Jury was undefeated and tried to trash talk Cerrone lol.

Cerrone does seem to struggle with southpaws more often than not but I don't know if Till has what it takes.

Till is either going to have a break through performance or he's going to look a lot like the Yair Rodriguez of WW. Im pretty sure Cerrone is going to smash him though.

Don't mind all the trash talk and confidence from Till. You have to put yourself out there nowadays. I just can't stand his face for some reason.

Hoping Cowboy busts him up because I don't like his face. Just looks annoying.

Darren Till,

That is one BOLD statement! I hope your mouth didn't write a check your behind can't cash!

"Do not stand with me..." usually means i'm gonna hold you against the fence for 3 rounds.

What? Looked pretty murderous to me. That accuracy and speed

Yeah, he was slinging bricks. Very accurate and quick, and with great straight punches. This isn't good for Cerrone who lacks good head movement and gets tagged a lot. If Nate can box up Cerrone this Till guy might land a bomb and end it early.

I just want to see Cerrone smash this fuckface twink until there's nothing left of him.

"He is going to take me down" Already making excuses

Darren Till is putting all his eggs in one basket this time around. If he loses, he will be forever shunned by fans. If he wins, Donald can just say he is past his prime. Talking shit about a fan favorite. It is a lose lose for Darren.

Yeah, he was slinging bricks. Very accurate and quick, and with great straight punches. This isn't good for Cerrone who lacks good head movement and gets tagged a lot. If Nate can box up Cerrone this Till guy might land a bomb and end it early.
So Till has Nate Diaz level striking now lol ?

Please let Cowboy get another head kick KO. After all this shit talk I hope Cowboy decimates this young man.

So Till has Nate Diaz level striking now lol ?

No, but he is faster than Nate and hits about 10X as hard. Cerrone has shit tier head movement. If Till can get Donald to move backward he can land on him. Cerrone like to be in charge and walk guys down, but when he can't he gets tagged all the time.

No, but he is faster than Nate and hits about 10X as hard. Cerrone has shit tier head movement. If Till can get Donald to move backward he can land on him. Cerrone like to be in charge and walk guys down, but when he can't he gets tagged all the time.
How would we know how hard he hits lol ? Hes fought nothing but cab drivers lol. Donald just fought Robbie Lawler and didnt get knocked out lol. Dont think hes worried about this kid striking lol. Cerrone has beaten guys that are way better than this kid lol. Cerrone is a prospect killer. Dont think the dude has ever been beaten by a up and comer.

Back