Still think there is no white privilege?

thats only if you think white people are more important.

It has nothing to do with what an individual thinks, it's the agreed upon mores of society. Initially Italians and Irish were excluded from being classified as "white" but that has changed quickly once the power over perceived non white was realized.

which is the essence of much white guilt. Everything has to be about them and their fault. I say that as a non white guy.

There is no guilt here. It's factual. White people gave themselves nearly a 400 year start on the road to economic success going all the way back to the times of slavery where slaves were prohibited from becoming literate but were taught the biblical fables to mentally defeat them.

No they're not. Poor white people don't get ahead any faster than poor black people.

You want to be successful? Have parents that stay together and make enough money for private educations and ivy league schools. Wealth is retained by the wealthy.

Have parents that stay together huh? Do you know how stupid that sounds? Was I supposed to convince my dad to stay at 2 years old when he left my mom? Was it my fault he left and my mom couldn't afford to put me through college? I made it on my own and am well off now but what could I have done about my situation?

I agree to a point. In sports you have natural physical ability that can get you to the very top with literally nothing else. You don't really have people playing in the NBA that don't belong there. In business you have TONS of people in management and executive level positions when there is certainly someone better sitting just outside the office.

Quantify your argument -- you're just making assumptions without presenting facts. Give me specific case studies about a "ton" of people who are better suited than current executives.

You're bringing absolutes in with no supporting facts.

Another day, another race baiting thread from a previously banned bro.

It has nothing to do with what an individual thinks, it's the agreed upon mores of society. Initially Italians and Irish were excluded from being classified as "white" but that has changed quickly once the power over perceived non white was realized.

There is no guilt here. It's factual. White people gave themselves nearly a 400 year start on the road to economic success going all the way back to the times of slavery where slaves were prohibited from becoming literate but were taught the biblical fables to mentally defeat them.
the mores of society made by whites and blacks in my country are corrupt. Its guilt when white people don't hold black accountable for things they do their own. Its guilt when they create a racial hierarchy that places blacks above other races in terms of treatment. Look at my other post on the last page where I explain the privileged treatment blacks receive over other races. If we want to talk about head starts both blacks and whites are living on native land that was stolen through genocide that they both participated in. Blacks were slaves, natives didnt even get to live.

No they're not. Poor white people don't get ahead any faster than poor black people.

They certainly do.
Rich-vs-Poor.png

You want to be successful? Have parents that stay together and make enough money for private educations and ivy league schools. Wealth is retained by the wealthy.

Nobody can elect to have their parents "stay together" or "make enough money for private educations". Minors are victims of circumstance. The effects of generational under-education cannot be overstated.

HAHA. another triggered guy. I make a thread on a discussion forum and I'm getting shit about it? What would you suggest I do?
I just asked you what you want to do about it. It’s your thread. I say that 6% number is about right. Eventually they will move up. As long as it’s within 2-3% of their make up in society it’s fixed. This isn’t magic. Let it work itself out. Barriers are already down. That didn’t mean that magically they’d have equal representation the next day. I can’t help but notice you aren’t for having more black coal miners or garbage men. Those are more realistic jobs for 99% of society.

They certainly do.
Rich-vs-Poor.png

Nobody can elect to have their parents "stay together" or "make enough money for private educations". Minors are victims of circumstance. The effects of generational under-education cannot be overstated.
No but you can stop the bleeding with you. If everybody else jumped off a bridge would you

the mores of society made by whites and blacks in my country are corrupt.

Blacks have no contribution to mores in the west.

Its guilt when white people don't hold black accountable for things they do their own. Its guilt when they create a racial hierarchy that places blacks above other races in terms of treatment. Look at my other post on the last page where I explain the privileged treatment blacks receive over other races. If we want to talk about head starts both blacks and whites are living on native land that was stolen through genocide that they both participated in.

Black people had an extremely minor role in genocide of indigenous people. So small it's not worth mentioning. The bulk of casualties by Europeans were not contrived.

I just asked you what you want to do about it. It’s your thread. I say that 6% number is about right. Eventually they will move up. As long as it’s within 2-3% of their make up in society it’s fixed. This isn’t magic. Let it work itself out. Barriers are already down. That didn’t mean that magically they’d have equal representation the next day. I can’t help but notice you aren’t for having more black coal miners or garbage men. Those are more realistic jobs for 99% of society.

High paying jobs is what I'm talking about. If I found out that only 0.60% of garbage men were black I would make a thread on it

Blacks have no contribution to mores in the west.

Black people had an extremely minor role in genocide of indigenous people. So small it's not worth mentioning. The bulk of casualties by Europeans were not contrived.
Thats your white privilege talking when you say that. I'm native and their role in our genocide was proportional to what they could do given their numbers, it doesnt take away the barbarity of what they did or lessen their responsibility. They were still willing, still participated, and are only taking advantage of their headstart on us because they choose to. You are truly morally backrupt if you truly believe any role in genocide is not worth mentioning. Its also very easy for you to say that when its not your people. You are just doing what white people do.

Thats your white privilege talking when you say that. I'm native and their role in our genocide was proportional to what they could do given their numbers, it doesnt take away the barbarity of what they did or lessen their responsibility. They were still willing, still participated, and are only taking advantage of their headstart on us because they choose to. You are truly morally backrupt if you truly believe any role in genocide is not worth mentioning. Its also very easy for you to say that when its not your people. You are just doing what white people do.

Give me some examples. From my research I could not find much on black people (who were enslaved for their first 300 years) in the Americas participating in genocide.

Give me some examples. From my research I could not find much on black people (who were enslaved for their first 300 years) in the Americas participating in genocide.
Look up the indian wars and the buffalo soldiers. Also Juan Garrido was one of numerous black conquistadors who participated in the enslavement and murder of indigenous people.
167090-049-69103B80.jpg

Do you have a response or just nonsense?
So you know what you have to do to stop it from continuing but won’t do it? Is your argument that black people cant have children and stay together?

High paying jobs is what I'm talking about. If I found out that only 0.60% of garbage men were black I would make a thread on it
You didn’t look on purpose. You read a half baked article and ran with it. Wel guess what? They need those jobs more than ceo jobs. There aren’t enough to go around

Back