the 2 beasts from the bible

There is just one 'beast', Satan. It may take multiple forms.

If the beast you speak of is a creation of the god you worship. Is the creator god not complicit in evil?

The form I'm most familiar with is the evil that men do to each other.

Which is it? man or beast?

A man raping, torturing, and burning to death an 8 year old girl is one example. Evil and good is all around you and inside you. The one you feed becomes the winner.

Must be an Oklahoma thing. Evil is nowhere where I live nor inside me.

If the beast you speak of is a creation of the god you worship. Is the creator god not complicit in evil?

Indeed. Is man not evil? Did God not create man? But again, evil comes from man, not God. Evil as a direct consequence of free will which God knew would exist the moment he set it into motion.

Which is it? man or beast?

Man. The 'beast' is mere temptation to do evil. Why would God allow that?

Must be an Oklahoma thing. Evil is nowhere where I live nor inside me.

Sure about that? What brought you to that conclusion? So, no rapes or crimes where you live? A little piece of 'heaven' on Earth?

Indeed. Is man not evil?

Capable of evil but not inherently.

Did God not create man? But again, evil comes from man, not God. Evil as a direct consequence of free will which God knew would exist the moment he set it into motion.

Those are your beliefs. Few people share them.

Man. The 'beast' is mere temptation to do evil. Why would God allow that?

I'm asking you this. The fable you base your belief on is ridiculous. An all powerful creator god who intentionally creates a minor evil force to fuck with all creations?

Sure about that? What brought you to that conclusion? So, no rapes or crimes where you live? A little piece of 'heaven' on Earth?

In the same way your attribute crime to satan and good things to god I reject all of it and place the responsibility of man's action on man. Why is personal accountability such a scary concept for religious people?

Needs more "Apocalyptic Prophecy Brahs GTFIH!"

It’s weird
Capable of evil but not inherently.

Those are your beliefs. Few people share them.

I'm asking you this. The fable you base your belief on is ridiculous. An all powerful creator god who intentionally creates a minor evil force to fuck with all creations?

In the same way your attribute crime to satan and good things to god I reject all of it and place the responsibility of man's action on man. Why is personal accountability such a scary concept for religious people?

Yeah, this is certainly a religion of his own making. Christianity really doesn’t blame the devil for much, at least scripture doesn’t. No dualism between good and evil.
I think Christianity is all about personal responsibility, but it admits that the will is bent and that other variables are in play. Personally, I don’t buy into a satanic figure.

Satan seems to there to tempt people and to try and have followers.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse is interesting aswell.

Interesting enough, the old Dublin area was known as the pale. The horsemen are known as pale riders. I wonder if this may indicate that the four horseman may appear in the Dublin region. But in the bible it states that God released the four horsemen. But one of the four horsemen was the anti Christ.

Also Irish people are more pale.

Last edited:

"...place the responsibility of man's action on man." My God man, do you not see you and I agree on that point? I do not attribute crime to Satan, I attribute crime to man. Are you flipping? Personal accountability is what religion is all about, the concept of sin, redemption, heaven and hell.

Interesting enough, the old Dublin area was known as the pale. The horsemen are known as pale riders. I wonder if this may indicate that the four horseman may appear in the Dublin region. Also Irish people are more pale.

You sound young. Just exactly how old are you? Are you working on a school project?

You sound young. Just exactly how old are you? Are you working on a school project?

Im in work and bored.

The four horseman were seen as pale riders and the irish are seen as the pale people and the Dublin region was known as the pale.

It is easy to jump on the bandwagon and join the "too cool for school" club and ridicule the bible.

People need to bear in mind that there are many, many positive messages and lessons to be learned form the bible.

If people could simply be more charitable, honest, and respectful, imagine the improvements there would be in society.
Instead of following these messages, we cherry pick the negative parts of the bible and discard the rest of it.

Even though you are not a believer doesn't mean that you shouldn't abide be the rules.
I wish they would put God back in school.

Last edited:
"...place the responsibility of man's action on man." My God man, do you not see you and I agree on that point? I do not attribute crime to Satan, I attribute crime to man. Are you flipping? Personal accountability is what religion is all about, the concept of sin, redemption, heaven and hell.

Then what the fuck were you talking about satan manifesting himself in the men raping an 8 year old girl?

Can satan also morph into cough syrup also? Where was your god here?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/1...n-cough-syrup-induced-rampage-police-say.html

Then what the fuck were you talking about satan manifesting himself in the men raping an 8 year old girl?

Man, is English your second language? You don't follow what I post very well. When did I say Satan manifested himself in man? I said man alone is capable of evil. No need for Satan. I see Satan as more of an evil temptation. Yes, these are my personal views. I don't always follow what the Bible or the Catholic Church has to say. Religion for me is a very personal thing. You have to experience it and come up with your own conclusions. I know for you and many others here on Sherdog it is a joke. That's fine. To each his own. I really don't give two shits what people believe. Taking into account that most folks here on Sherdog are young, not well educated, and use drugs, the intellectual gene pool is really poor.

Man, is English your second language? You don't follow what I post very well. When did I say Satan manifested himself in man? I said man alone is capable of evil. No need for Satan. I see Satan as more of an evil temptation.

Then shut the fuck about satan then.

Also cough syrup >> Yahweh.

Yes, these are my personal views. I don't always follow what the Bible or the Catholic Church has to say. Religion for me is a very personal thing. You have to experience it and come up with your own conclusions.

Exactly even in its canonical form your religion is a jumbled mess of nonsense. Why not add your own Oklahoma KNAWLEDGE to it?

I know for you and many others here on Sherdog it is a joke. That's fine. To each his own. I really don't give two shits what people believe. Taking into account that most folks here on Sherdog are young, not well educated, and use drugs, the intellectual gene pool is really poor.

Quite the presumptuous attitude buddy, not surprising for rank and file non-denomination Christians.

The four horsemen of the apocalypse is interesting aswell.

Interesting enough, the old Dublin area was known as the pale. The horsemen are known as pale riders. I wonder if this may indicate that the four horseman may appear in the Dublin region. But in the bible it states that God released the four horsemen. But one of the four horsemen was the anti Christ.

Also Irish people are more pale.

Gingers dude...they have no soul

When I was a kid we used to go to this place called dragon palace, it's was like whacky warehouse only awesome. There was a restaurant there, and one of the guys that worked there had long hair and a beard. I think he turned out to be a paedo. That was the rumour anyway.

Then shut the fuck about satan then.

Wow, what a bright comment. Are we sinking to that level now. I guess you just proved to be part of the 'idiot' crowd here on Sherdog. No surprise.

Why not add your own Oklahoma KNAWLEDGE to it?

Man, you are stupid. Third dumb statement. Better count your losses and move on. 'knowledge' is spelled with an 'o' dumb ass. Have I not been adding my 'Oklahoma' knowledge throughout this whole fucking thread when I post? You just like trolling don't you? The majority of what you post on Sherdog is exactly that. Trolling and shit opinions.

Quite the presumptuous attitude buddy, not surprising for rank and file non-denomination Christians.

Not presumptuous at all. No more than you, and yet you think you are so much more superior and special.

Wow, what a bright comment. Are we sinking to that level now. I guess you just proved to be part of the 'idiot' crowd here on Sherdog. No surprise.

Let's not forget you had to be taught what causal meant less then 2 weeks ago.

Man, you are stupid. Third dumb statement. Better count your losses and move on. 'knowledge' is spelled with an 'o' dumb ass. Have I not been adding my 'Oklahoma' knowledge throughout this whole fucking thread when I post? You just like trolling don't you? The majority of what you post on Sherdog is exactly that. Trolling and shit opinions.

That's not what I typed or meant. KNAWLEDGE as in Tai Lopez pseudo smart guy stuff that comes off as eloquent as a dump truck sounds.
LargeScientificAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gif

Not presumptuous at all. No more than you, and yet you think you are so much more superior and special.

You blanket a bunch of behavior of the entire forum with typical Okie from muskogee type stereotypes. The jokes on you Mr. Broad strokes.

I believe the Beast that was mentioned in the Bible is a Nation.....

I won't mention which country is that....

Back