the 2 beasts from the bible

One beast came from the earth and the other came from the sea. The dragon summoned them when Jesus was on earth. One was called the false prophet and the he wanted people to glorify or praise the beast and tried to start a world war between countries. Jesus then threw the beasts into a lake of fire.

My question is, does Jesus need to be born again for the beast to arrive?

If so there would be a 3rd and 4th beast.

Jesus must be real strong to hurl beasts around.

One beast came from the earth and the other came from the sea. The dragon summoned them when Jesus was on earth. One was called the false prophet and the he wanted people to glorify or praise the beast and tried to start a world war between countries. Jesus then threw the beasts into a lake of fire.

My question is, does Jesus need to be born again for the beast to arrive?

If so there would be a 3rd and 4th beast.

I thought this might be about the beast with two backs.

What the fuck are you talking about? Where is this information coming from? Not the Bible, I can tell you that. The only beast in the Bible came from heaven and was an angel at one time - Lucifer.

lucifer08.jpg

Behemoth is mentioned in Hiob 40,15. Like I said above.

How come you guys don't know, we talked about that Hiob story a lot in school.

What school? I've never heard of Hiob.

http://biblehub.com/bsb/revelation/13.htm

Berean Study Bible

The Beast from the Sea

1Then I saw a beast with ten horns and seven heads rising out of the sea. There were ten royal crowns on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. 2The beast I saw was like a leopard, with the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion. And the dragon gave the beast his power and throne and great authority.

3One of the heads of the beast appeared to be fatally wounded. But the mortal wound was healed, and the whole world was astonished and followed the beast. 4They worshiped the dragon who had given authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who can wage war against it?”

5The beast was given a mouth to speak arrogant and blasphemous words, and authority to act for forty-two months. 6And the beast opened its mouth to blaspheme against God and slander His name and His tabernacle—those who dwell in heaven.

7Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.

9He who has an ear, let him hear.

10“If anyone is destined for captivity,

into captivity he will go;

If anyone is to diea by the sword,

by the sword he must be killed.”b

Here is a call for the perseverance and faith of the saints.

The Beast from the Earth

11Then I saw another beast rising out of the earth. This beast had two horns like a lamb, but spoke like a dragon. 12And this beast exercised all the authority of the first beast and caused the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose mortal wound had been healed.

13And the second beast performed great signs to cause even fire from heaven to come down to earth in the presence of the people. 14Because of the signs it was given to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived those who dwell on the earth, telling them to make an image to the beast that had been wounded by the sword and yet had lived. 15The second beast was permitted to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image would also speak and cause all who refused to worship it to be killed.

The Mark of the Beast

16And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark—the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is six hundred sixty-six.c

http://biblehub.com/revelation/13-1.htm

Matthew Henry Commentary
13:1-10 The apostle, standing on the shore, saw a savage beast rise out of the sea; a tyrannical, idolatrous, persecuting power, springing up out of the troubles which took place. It was a frightful monster! It appears to mean that worldly, oppressing dominion, which for many ages, even from the times of the Babylonish captivity, had been hostile to the church. The first beast then began to oppress and persecute the righteous for righteousness' sake, but they suffered most under the fourth beast of Daniel, (the Roman empire,) which has afflicted the saints with many cruel persecutions. The source of its power was the dragon. It was set up by the devil, and supported by him. The wounding the head may be the abolishing pagan idolatry; and the healing of the wound, introducing popish idolatry, the same in substance, only in a new dress, but which as effectually answers the devil's design. The world admired its power, policy and success. They paid honour and subjection to the devil and his instruments. It exercised infernal power and policy, requiring men to render that honour to creatures which belongs to God alone. Yet the devil's power and success are limited. Christ has a chosen remnant, redeemed by his blood, recorded in his book, sealed by his Spirit; and though the devil and antichrist may overcome the body, and take away the natural life, they cannot conquer the soul, nor prevail with true believers to forsake their Saviour, and join his enemies. Perseverance in the faith of the gospel and true worship of God, in this great hour of trial and temptation, which would deceive all but the elect, is the character of those registered in the book of life. This powerful motive and encouragement to constancy, is the great design of the whole Revelation.
Revelation 13:1 Commentaries

More commentaries on the beast

http://biblehub.com/topical/b/beast.htm

Seems like these guys were heavy into drugs.

That would be The Book of Job in the Old Testament or The Hebrew Bible.

Job 40:15: Two great creatures, 'behemoth' and 'leviathan', are described by God in Job. Some commentators have suggested behemoth was an elephant (or dinosaur) and leviathan was a whale (or now an extinct sea creature). Neither is really a 'beast' and there certainly was no 'dragon' in The New Testament. I don't follow the Old Testament much. I rely more on the New Testament, both written by man, not God. I'm Roman Catholic. The only beast mentioned by Jesus in the New Testament would be the Devil (Satan - Lucifer). That is the Devil tempting Jesus in the New Testament on the painting I posted above.

And yes, if the Devil was once Lucifer, an angel of God, he is a creation of God. God did not destroy Lucifer. Why not? Through the Devil one arrives at evil which in turn must be a creation of God. But why would God allow evil to exist in the world? And is evil truly from Satan or men? I would say the latter. Satan would be more of a temptation. A force to test man's faith in God.

Man was created in God's image, but man is evil. So, is God evil? No. God could never be evil. So, where does evil come from? Man. God knew that as a result of free will, man would sin, and through sin evil would be born in the world. Just my 2 cents.

Religions claim god created man. It's much more likely that man created god.

Let's not forget you had to be taught what causal meant less then 2 weeks ago.

Really? I know what causal means. Must have got me confused with someone else. I have a dictionary.

That's not what I typed or meant. KNAWLEDGE as in Tai Lopez pseudo smart guy stuff that comes off as eloquent as a dump truck sounds.

You are so full of shit. 'Knawledge' is not a word in the English language. Nice try in covering that up. Yeah, a YouTube video to cover your mistake. Just admit it was a typo. Not a big deal. But you are too ignorant and too much of a moron to admit it.

You blanket a bunch of behavior of the entire forum with typical Okie from muskogee type stereotypes. The jokes on you Mr. Broad strokes.

Yeah, that is a real 'bright' statement alright. 'Muskogee' has an uppercase 'M'. Don't you see the red line below words that are misspelled when you type? You are a special kind of stupid aren't you? Congratulations. Sherdog is full of idiots just like you. Those that like to 'troll', 'derail' a topic, and jump in to answer questions not addressed to them. If you haven't noticed 'bright guy', the only reason I've been responding to you is because I'm bored. There are no good topics that peak my interest today. Try a little harder to make the conversation or argument interesting. But than again maybe you can't help it. Your IQ must not be very high. Write back with some more bullshit. It's a slow Friday night for me...

Religions claim god created man. It's much more likely that man created god.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what or who created the 'Big Bang'. I know you are one of the bright ones because you were involved in the H3 discussion.

Lol at the atheists virtue signaling in this thread..

Book of revelation isnt as fucked up as people think. Folks miss the genre and do crazy things with it.

First beast is Roman empire.

Second beast are apostates and pagans, generally the folks giving up on the church and that are in collusion with persecuting it (I think).

here you go:

Exactly why i dont pay any head to revelation/ apocalyptic nonsense by @mcveteran81 and @Scyther. They claim to be so educated in the bible but fail to grasp that the revelation book was not about the end times. It was written in a similar fashion as other contemporary writers of the time, as all were using apocalyptic language in their narratives. It also made a decent way to hide their true intent in their words from Rome.

Really? I know what causal means. Must have got me confused with someone else. I have a dictionary.

No you didn't and probably still don't.

You are so full of shit. 'Knawledge' is not a word in the English language. Nice try in covering that up. Yeah, a YouTube video to cover your mistake. Just admit it was a typo. Not a big deal. But you are too ignorant and too much of a moron to admit it.

It's a meme and even after holding your hand, you still don't get it. Your deficiency not mine.

Yeah, that is a real 'bright' statement alright. 'Muskogee' has an uppercase 'M'. Don't you see the red line below words that are misspelled when you type? You are a special kind of stupid aren't you? Congratulations. Sherdog is full of idiots just like you. Those that like to 'troll', 'derail' a topic, and jump in to answer questions not addressed to them. If you haven't noticed 'bright guy', the only reason I've been responding to you is because I'm bored. There are no good topics that peak my interest today. Try a little harder to make the conversation or argument interesting. But than again maybe you can't help it. Your IQ must not be very high. Write back with some more bullshit. It's a slow Friday night for me...

You sound like the Okie version of Trump. Both of you need no help from me making yourselves look bad.

That's never been an claim from anyone. The evidence for the Big Bang happening is clear. The trigger is unknown. Not knowing is a valid answer to a lot of questions.

Was I talking to you? See, there you go again, answering someone else's question. This was a question for 'ralphc1'. The topic is a little above your IQ level. "Not knowing is a valid answer to a lot of questions." Really? You just said that 'not knowing' is not a valid answer for God's existence. Which one is it?

Someone was saying that something had to have created God. So, I was saying something must have created the 'Big Bang'. So, it works for the 'Big Bang' but not for God. How convenient. Yeah, man created God alright...

tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif

Exactly why i dont pay any head to revelation/ apocalyptic nonsense by @mcveteran81 and @Scyther. They claim to be so educated in the bible but fail to grasp that the revelation book was not about the end times. It was written in a similar fashion as other contemporary writers of the time, as all were using apocalyptic language in their narratives. It also made a decent way to hide their true intent in their words from Rome.
Don’t get it wrong, it’s about the end times, but the way it’s painted is really different. There is no violent battle on earth, no political violence... it was meant to show the humble power of the Lamb, that god was going to do something about persecution.
Tough to clarify what it means for Christians today. I suppose Christ’s return is still expected, but the details of the book give Christians political and ethical mandates.

Was I talking to you? See, there you go again, answering someone else's question.

It's a forum buddy. This is a discussion, pay attention and you might learn something,

This was a question for 'ralphc1'. The topic is a little above your IQ level. "Not knowing is a valid answer to a lot of questions." Really? You just said that 'not knowing' is not a valid answer for God's existence. Which one is it?

I've never heard a theist claim they don't know if god exists. They ALWAYS say their god not only does exist but is the correct one.

Someone was saying that something had to have created God. So, I was saying something must have created the 'Big Bang'. So, it works for the 'Big Bang' but not for God. How convenient. Yeah, man created God alright...

Things happen based on the initial set of physical conditions the big bang set up. That's a pretty powerful realization. It destroys the notion of creation as theists use it.

Back