Cerrone quit

Till made him quit, and that is all. I believe he broke his nose with that elbow and then punched it soon after. Very impressed by Till, there's definitely something about him.

Cowboy is a frontrunner and a bully fighter, he has never coped well in the face of adversity. I am a fan but when someone gets in there who doesn't give a fuck like Nate Diaz he just checks out. I respect the guy and love to see him fight but he has never coped with pressure fighters

Till made him quit. Till was landing from the start.

Donald had always issues with good strikers.
This is what I was expecting and also said before the fight

Yep
Happens to the best of them.
Gotta know when to call it quits. Most always go a little longer than they should. He’s getting close .
He's definitely past the point of making any title run. He has a lot of mileage and lacks confidence now. If he can get a couple novelty fights maybe hang around and try to exit on a win but that's it.

<Dany07>

i'm a casual because you're upset that till embarrassed cowboy, anymore excuses? oh yeah EVERYONE knew till was gonna beat cowboy! LOL

<Dany07>
44729-1310907.png

He should retire. What a pathetic performance. I hope his wife leaves him too.

I'm afraid he's just faded. Been a huge Cowboy fan for a long time, but he's dropped three in a row now and the only competitive fight among them was against Lawler who was coming off of a year long layoff and a brutal KO.

Father Time is undefeated

Truer words have never been more said

Like i said, Till was too hungry for this fight and Cerrone wasn´t.

Till future champ. Believe you me.

then why the fuck are you so upset, making excuses?

lmao fuckin dork.

I'm not upset nor am I making excuses for him. I know what are good match ups and skill sets vs skill sets.

TBF I only saw the finish so i dont have all the details

It was pretty much what I expected. You'll see what I'm talking about when you see the fight in its entirety. Even though I'm neither a Cowboy fan or hater, I take no pleasure seeing him go out like this.

Back