Cerrone quit

No. Let’s see how you fare when you have someone like Darren Till cracking you over and over and over and over. You’ve never been in that spot before. You don’t know what it’s like. He didn’t quit, he got smashed.

<Bottle.gif>

hes just a gatekeeper, we all know this.... has been for awhile.

cerrone is like the equivalent to denis siver to me.

They're gonna try make Till the new Conor it seems..

I'm a huge Cerrone fan. I hated to see him fold like that.

He was already broken after the first failed takedown attempt.

I don't understand how he can look so good one fight, and trash the next

very sad.
Cowboy better start watching that tape

kept telling you guys till is a poormans conor.

made it look easy, cowboy was getting stung like every time till threw.

bunch of people are gonna chalk this up to cowboy shitting the bed and not giving till credit.

LOL No. And Cowboy was tailormade for Till

I confess I didn't know too much about Till before this fight... I do now though. He looked huge for WW. But maybe his size was more noticeable because Cowboy isn't very big for WW. Either way, huge win for Till, he looked good out there. I think it would be a blast to see him fight Perry, although after Cowboy that will be a step back in rankings. It is a fight I'm sure people would like to see. Set it up UFC.

He didn't quit. He got rocked. Cowboy has a ton of mileage and has been in many wars. He's nearing the end of his careee it looks like

Fairly sure his nose got smashed, seemed to quit after that happened

I don't understand how he can look so good one fight, and trash the next

Because he doesn't do well against pressure boxers who hits hard? Once he tasted Till's first punch he mentally folded

The rot and decay of America through complacency, establishment corruption and a self-perceived exceptionalism is presenting itself as a microcosm in the Jackson-Winkeljohn gym.

Buy Bitcoin, gold & silver. The petrodollar hegemony is dying.

He didn't quit. He got rocked. Cowboy has a ton of mileage and has been in many wars. He's nearing the end of his careee it looks like

Meh he quit when he realized he couldn't take him down and ate his first strike

LOL No. And Cowboy was tailormade for Till
" LOL No. " what?

hahahahahahahaha now cowboy was tailormade for till?

after a bunch of you weren't even giving till a shot. that's what you're going with now that till embarrassed him? fucking LOL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
This Island Earth
Back