The right is eating itself. Paul Ryan Roast Trump.

He's gonna release the JFK files. Right is gonna hate that

Wants better relationship with Russia. Right hates that

Out of CAFTA. Right hated that

Against NAFTA. Right hates that
Pro gay marriage
Pro uhc

I am shocked that Paul Ryan was actually funny in this.

He and Trump are morally equal as far as I'm concerned. Ryan is more respectable, professional, and intelligent, but they're morally equal.

Agents Dove and Grogan were killed in 1986, the building naming and dedication was in 2015, so we're looking at 29 years after their murder.
Can we have an exact timeline for how long before you can say they knew what they signed up for? Week? 2? Month?

The Right can eat itself to the bone as long as the carcass can keep as many Democrats out of positions of legislative power as possible till the chaos of identity politics finishes flensing the DNC.

So you enjoy a do bother republican Congress?

He and Trump are morally equal as far as I'm concerned. Ryan is more respectable, professional, and intelligent, but they're morally equal.

One is a soft runny pile of shit and the other is a nice solid turd loaf.

Both shit either way.

Ryan at least possess some common sense. Trump? Not so much.

One is a soft runny pile of shit and the other is a nice solid turd loaf.

Both shit either way.

The turd loaf is intelligent enough to know better. Trump is the wild dog that mauls the mailmen. Ryan is the guy profiting off of convincing people that mailmen are rabid pedophiles.

It's greedy, soulless Republicans that spent their careers making people poorer and more powerless to the benefit of corporations, and systematically dismantling democracy with outlandish news entertainment propaganda and voter suppression that made Trump possible.

This all traces back to Ronald Reagan, New Gingrich, and Fox News collectively. Those are the three horsemen.

"eating itself" is a buzz phrase used a lot to refer to both the left and the right lately.

But inter-party strike and factionalism is not new and probably not much worse (if at all) than it has been throughout the history of the parties.

So you enjoy a do bother republican Congress?
Republicans have shown how ineffectual they truly are so I am less concerned over them the short and mid-length haul. Democrats fueled and led by identity politics have a much greater chance to quickly fuck things with their crazy virtue signaling policies.

I prefer the greater threat savage itself first and pull it's own teeth and then deal with the laughable Republicans.

1-its a roast
2-trump and ryan have been in obvious conflict since the primaries, this wouldnt be news if it was serious

Paul Ryan's timing sucks. He isn't funny at all and doesn't have natural comedic value.

He should stick with trying to steal money from the elderly and sick.

1-its a roast
2-trump and ryan have been in obvious conflict since the primaries, this wouldnt be news if it was serious

You think Donnie Drama has thick enough skin to let Ryan punk him in public under the cover of "it's just a roast?"
th

The cuckservatives want to put millions of aliens for the sake of cheap labor. There is a major factor that distinguish Trump from the right.

Trump represents the working class people that really is not about left vs right.

Donald Trump. Hot Wife. Hot Daughter. Worth Billions of dollars. President of the United States. and yet liberals think he is an idiot. LOL

Back