Sunny Day in the 6ix: check.
Spurs won: check.
NFL just starting: check.
Arsenal beat again: nope.
Pints this afternoon: check.

All is almost well with the world.

Don't worry bro, Arsenal are managed by a Wenker, they will lose soon enough

MON THE SPURS

As a Barca fan Kane scares the shit out of me. Very good all around skills and technique in the build up or holding play up. He's young and can score goals from many places.

Worst of all he is better than Benzema. That is the worse thing.

Fuck Benzema

He regularly had 3 or 4 players surrounding him 40-50yds out with his back to goal today & he still got past them, ran at goal & supplied decent passes to overlapping Son & Alli or sideways to Eriksen while he ran into space.

Big improvement on last yr, imo.
He is extremely talented and versatile.

Benzema is awful and I am always hoping they keep him. When the enemy wants you to keep a specific player then you know there is a problem. I always hope/wish Benzema is kept as the ST for RM.

Kane is younger and better and can do the same things but more efficiently it makes them more lethal. Ronaldo depends on a CF/ST doing all the dirty work of taking defenders and holding up play that it allows him to find a space where his supreme athleticism and size will win the day. Kane is a physical and skillful nightmare to deal with. He is at the level he can take the pressure off teammates and they play better.

He would contribute 50 goals+assists to RM first year imo and more after. I hate it but it seems too good to be true.

Why doesn't Dier play as much btw?
Mourinho is tapping him up.

Poch thinks his best position is CB. Dier thinks it's DM. Mourinho's brother coached him in Portugal.

He's 3rd choice DM behind Dembele & Wanyama. And he's a back up to the 3 CB's (Vert/Toby/Davinson)

Only Ian & Dre have won it, pal.

Thought @xtramob might sneak it this yr with his early Poch hate. But Dre nailing the relegation accumulator by end of September obliterated his slim outside chance & got him off the hook.
TBF he still needs to win something and his European managing last season was abysmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back