Enter the wu tang 36 chambers

Throw them W’s up sun!!
1FD8291C-D637-407E-ACBB-73D7203946F7.png
00B47ABA-ABB8-4F1E-A018-B7C901E67DBB.jpeg

Possibly the greatest album ever made

Hip hop album ?

4d068376c52a28e7d4713d18f52a0492.400x400x1.jpg

Amazing instrumentals and one of the most underated MC's ever.

2TOsMVu.gif

See I've only really been in to wu tang haven't followed up on anything apart from ODB
I'm going to start getting in to the GZA because there is a freestyle what I really love the one where ODB is beat boxing I could listen to that on repeat all day

What is your best wu tang song of all time ??
Are we talking proper, or any solo/side project/affiliated rapper? I can go so many ways to answer that question.

Some of my favorites:

For shits and giggles, bc it's such a great track:

The opening line from Meth has shaped my life since '01.

I could fill this thread with posts, but P4P my favorite is that Killarmy track. Not sure it qualifies for what you asked, but I'd take that track for the rest of my life over anything Wutang affiliated.

5afiar.jpg

This track is probably the most lyrically ingenious track a Wu member has done. He throws so many references to major labels that it is hard to keep up with all of them. Every major label in the early/mid 90's gets touched. It's amazing, I am unsure that any member has matched this since.

This isn't a legitimate track, it's an already existing instrumental with a MF DOOM (all caps) verse from It Ain't Nothin and RZA's verse from Gravediggaz track The Night The Earth Cried synced to it. It is a good enough fan made track to be included in a recent DOOM mixtape, and I've wrecked this beat on occasion myself. I listen to this track more than any other Wu track, for a couple of years now. MF DOOM is the next step, TS. Wutang's influence on him is readily apparent.

Are we talking proper, or any solo/side project/affiliated rapper? I can go so many ways to answer that question.

Some of my favorites:

For shits and giggles, bc it's such a great track:

The opening line from Meth has shaped my life since '01.

I could fill this thread with posts, but P4P my favorite is that Killarmy track. Not sure it qualifies for what you asked, but I'd take that track for the rest of my life over anything Wutang affiliated.

5afiar.jpg

Those are all great tunes but I'm asking what is your favourite of of the album 36 chambers

Great album, but I preferred GZA - Liquid Swords.

Those are all great tunes but I'm asking what is your favourite of of the album 36 chambers
I always felt they laid one of the greatest albums of all time, and that they saved the best for last. Grand finale.

"I leave the mic in body bags, my rap style has
The force to leave you lost, like the tribe of Shabazz"

I always felt they laid one of the greatest albums of all time, and that they saved the best for last. Grand finale.

the 7th chamber part 2 yes the best instrumental is fucking fantastic and when ODB comes in in its amazing a a a a are you a warrior

See I've only really been in to wu tang haven't followed up on anything apart from ODB

How old are you ? 90's hip hop was the golden age, imo.

I'm sure there is still new music being put out with the same type of vibe, but I have stopped looking. Def not into most of the stuff now. I have always been more about the instrumentals anyway. The whole fake gangster persona bs becomes quite tiresome very quickly.

Back