• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

'white nuclear family' promotes white supremacy, says New York professor

This "professor" also said that if you're white and leave your homes to your white children, you're "reproducing inequality".

Jessie Daniels, described as an expert on “the Internet manifestations of racism” on her CUNY page, infuriated social media users after reportedly saying that white families promote racism by default.
The professor began her argument saying she learned that “the white-nuclear family is one of the most powerful forces supporting white supremacy,” adding that that families “reproducing white children” are “part of the problem” as they facilitate white supremacy in the country, Campus Reform reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/3...macy-says-new-york-professor-report-says.html

I'm from Guam (Chamorro) and this is asinine.

I remember when the crazy BLM lady said this in her list of 10 things white people needed to do and the left wingers on this site responded by insisting she was a lone marginal nutter

What a fucking loon. By having a wife and kids living in the same house, I am promoting inequality? Shut. The. Fuck. Up. I should have married a black woman instead of my wife, I should leave her right now, as she is nursing our newborn son, and find a black woman to live with, have kids with, but not marry or live in the same house with.

And who the fuck asked guy fieri his opinion on race in the first place?
LOL.

6t4aRbv.gif

She looks like she does not shave. It probably looks like Fangorn Forest down there, but it would be a good place to hide from Orcs.

Honestly the University should send her packing, I would not want that dumbass associated with my school.

Legit laughed at the Fangorn reference. A tangled mess of spider leg looking pubes guarding the low hanging labia. Blechhhh

i guess the asian nuclear family represents asian supremacy and broken homes=inferiority

Jessie Daniels, described as an expert on “the Internet manifestations of racism”

giphy.gif

This is the new left....

What's even more comical is that white leftists and white leftists here probably support such an idiotic notion.

No, thats just a fat bitter woman being fat and bitter.

I don't think people understand just how much damage this will do to our children in the long run..not only should these sicko's lose their jobs, but they should be thrown in prison. Fat tub of shit

If your children end up making these choices over the recommendation of a fat bitter lesbian, then they deserve all they got.

I remember when the crazy BLM lady said this in her list of 10 things white people needed to do and the left wingers on this site responded by insisting she was a lone marginal nutter

Yes, a sociology professor at a community college means that its not hitting mainstream.

so it's racist NOT to be a shitbag and leave your children?

wait, what

So my dad who married my Japanese mom and had me is racist as fuck cause they stayed together.

PANDA CONFUSED

its funny that all light skinned people are now considered "white" like there is no difference between a sicilian and norwegian. lol

Yes, a sociology professor at a community college means that its not hitting mainstream.

Keep moving that goal post. You ought to recognize the pattern and realize we will continue to see this sentiment permeate through academia. What will you say to the next professor, and the one after that, and so on...

Back