MLB 2017 Yoff Discussion V4: Karma is real

Who wins the World Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grats Astros. Both teams are gonna be good for a long time.

LA had so many scoring opportunities early and they kept hitting the ball hard, but right at people. Mostly bad luck that this game wasn't at least closer.

Grats Astros. Both teams are gonna be good for a long time.
Fuck the Astros. Can't wait until all those queers need to get paid. Isn't Altuve on like a 500k salary or some shit.

All the dodgers players saying it’s ours if it goes 7, lol

This. I live in Los Angeles and fucking cringed and knew it was all but over this morning when they gave the Astros this bulletin board material.

Death, taxes, and teams losing after guaranteeing a victory in game 7

Ev276q0.jpg

I know going down 5-0 early is a huge blow, but the Dodgers' ABs looked like they were resigned to their fate.

All the credit to Houston for winning on the road and outlasting the collective fatigue.

Just seemed flat from the get-go
Yup. even before the first inning started, the mentality felt like they were going in a pre-season game.

Lmao at the dude who bet all his money on the dodgers tonight

Thank god that shithole of a city LA didn't win. So happy for Verlander getting a ring

This. I live in Los Angeles and fucking cringed and knew it was all but over this morning when they gave the Astros this bulletin board material.

Death, taxes, and teams losing after guaranteeing a victory in game 7
Blame Puig and Tragic Johnson opening their mouths earlier in the season guaranteeing a WS Championship.

Don't fuck with the baseball Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back