I just dont understand how Anderson Silva lost to Michael Bisping

The ref didn't stop the fight when Bisping got KTFO.

Make no mistake about it, those two Weidman fights ended the fighter that was The Spider as we knew him, but yeah, he still KTFO Bisping. Props to Bisping for recovering from that, I don't even know how that's fucking possible, but he got KTFO before the bell and the ref allowed him the time between rounds to recover and somehow he pulled it off.

He lost the only fight in mma history where the loser KO'd the victor

Is that really a loss?

Age plus loss of...uh...magical horsemeat.

He could have won if he was more active in round 4 but for some reason he was doing some Wing Chun hand motions.

I think Anderson won that fight.

But bisping.

Hope Andy can make it past fatty Kelvin . . . maybe, just maybe we can finally get GSP vs Andy.

He was quite diminished. Blame age, roids, a cracked chin or his broken leg, whatever. Personally I don't buy the narrative that Bisping would have always given Anderson trouble.

That said, Bisping's victory was legit. There was no reason to stop the fight after Anderson landed that knee, and Bisping won 4 rounds to 1.

Yeah, I've been biased against Bisping because I don't like how he behaves, but I try to be objective. His punches always look so slow in there most of the time unless his opponents are plodders, ie Alan Belcher, Cung Le, Chris Leben, etc. GSP looked so much faster tonight, it's like how did Bisping ever land a punch on Silva, who was so amazing in his prime and didn't get hit by basically anyone. That result still makes no sense to me. Are steroids that much of a miracle drug that Silva is bad enough to get hit by Bisping's punches when he doesn't get to take them?

This picture says it all
untitled_7_1bd4eam-1bd4eao.jpg

Age and inactivity. Anderson was 41 at the time and he simply wasn't active in enough rounds. He took rounds off and the fight went the distance and he simply didn't win enough rounds. The rounds he was active he fared well. Bisping had a strong pace and was winning rounds. Almost got knocked out, but was saved by the horn.

He didnt he was robbed as was hendo in the second fight.

he didnt

bisping got koed.... it was a robbery

Most media members scored that fight for Bisping and Bisping was nowhere near finished after that knee. Stay salty Bisping won lmao.

Following the Weidman losses, and the Diaz win, Silva entered a period of his fighting career known as "The fun phase." Winning was no longer important to him, instead he liked to experiment, and do things like try Burmese Boxing for a fight.

When you fight clean it makes you fight different. Look at Jones vs OSP.

Yeah, I've been biased against Bisping because I don't like how he behaves, but I try to be objective. His punches always look so slow in there most of the time unless his opponents are plodders, ie Alan Belcher, Cung Le, Chris Leben, etc. GSP looked so much faster tonight, it's like how did Bisping ever land a punch on Silva, who was so amazing in his prime and didn't get hit by basically anyone. That result still makes no sense to me. Are steroids that much of a miracle drug that Silva is bad enough to get hit by Bisping's punches when he doesn't get to take them?

That way!

We are talking about Old Silva here.
He didn't take the fight seriously, he was off PEDs, he was old.
It happens!
And Bisping is a tough guy, let's admit that!

Ask Newton, shit happens.

Except I was speaking informally.

Usually Newton is associated with formal scientific notation, perhaps my linguistic style has confused your simple mind.

Anderson was an old man and Bisping didn't have the take down threat of Anderson

Except I was speaking informally.

Usually Newton is associated with formal scientific notation, perhaps my linguistic style has confused your simple mind.

Carlos Newton...Newb, go suck a dick.

anderson silva was 41 years old in that fight.
How young was Bisping?

Anyway outside Anderson jumping on Bisping mistake and thinking the fight was stopped Anderson had NOTHING for Bisping in that fight. Anderson needed a distracted Bisping to even compete. Bisping was beating Anderson similar to how GSP beat Bisping.

Back